News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

All of that aside... look at this!

I have seen it in the Oilers Store and realy like it, but could not justify paying the outrageous price they want. I'd get one if the price was half of what they are asking. Most things in that store are overpriced in general.

I guess the streak had to come to an end, but against Columbus???!?!?!?!

Really Edmonton

I guess the streak had to come to an end, but against Columbus???!?!?!?!

Really Edmonton
no team is going finish a season 82-0 and no team is going to finish 0-82 and on any given night any team can win or lose against any other team.

having said that, the oilers just didn’t seem to play that well despite the shot clock counts. it’s as if whenever they reach some level of success they start to think they deserve more instead of recognizing that they still have to earn more.

it’s one thing to say the right things - and they do know them and say them - but it’s another to deliver them day in and day out. if and when they do that, this team will move from hopefully pretender to real contender. and if and when they do that they will be a real powerhouse because they have enough pieces.

FAFACAE6-968C-4505-B223-C9C6DD68AA71.png

#1 in the league 👌👌👌

Those Forest Green pads looked sharp with the logo. I could imagine the Oilers color scheme becoming a copper oil drop with black lettering in the logo, white with black borders for name and number -and forest green as the Jersey's primary color. With white 90's style armbands.

All the colors would be highly representative of Northern AB, our industries, winter, and the Boreal Forest.

1675366381511.png

1675366455529.png

From your clueless reporter from the "Hockey News." Jason Chen is obviously a Yankee living in a place like Florida to be this stoopid.

Back