What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
PXL_20230816_010340045.jpg

That it does, but it also looks like the first floor above the 4-storey podium is now set in place -- the first floor above the podium for the 25-storey tower that is (the fifth floor or 20% of its completion in terms of floor levels). The rebar tie-off is set to provide the connection for the 6th floor -- lets see if that gets put in place in the next week or so..

Last edited:
Once again, if there is no permit proceeding the fourth floor, there is no further construction. There is no such thing as a "ghost permit" from my experience. I only know of "general and specific". This area requires specific for it is in a hot zone no and if about it.

i'm not sure what you're counting that i'm not seeing...

i see a main floor slab, a second floor slab, a third floor slab, a fourth floor slab and a roof slab (that will be a future fifth floor):

96zuqksb.png

I am seeing a main floor slab (over the parkade), a second floor slab (that you can see between the main floor slab and 3rd floor slab -- more obvious looking from the 105th Ave side), the third floor slab above the "soft storey" connected to the main floor slab, the 4th and fifth floor slabs (the fifth floor slab marking the final height of the podium) and the sixth floor slab one level above the podium with the rebar sticking above that level waiting for tied-in rebar to go to the seventh floor slab
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 12.21.53 PM.png

I am seeing a main floor slab (over the parkade), a second floor slab (that you can see between the main floor slab and 3rd floor slab -- more obvious looking from the 105th Ave side), the third floor slab above the "soft storey" connected to the main floor slab, the 4th and fifth floor slabs (the fifth floor slab marking the final height of the podium) and the sixth floor slab one level above the podium with the rebar sticking above that level waiting for tied-in rebar to go to the seventh floor slab
View attachment 502657
If you look at the blueprinting, the main floor is higher, so that is just articulated aspects to the foyer

^^
there may be some interstitial or crossover exiting suspended in that space (as there is in epcor tower) and some structural concrete beams extending through it but for the most part it’s pretty easy to see in Avenuer’s and Glenco’s photographs that there is no second floor where you’re showing a second floor.
IMG_8057.jpeg

IMG_8059.jpeg

IMG_8060.png

Back