What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
It is single course brick on an other-than-masonry structure -- so call it veneer if you like but it is not brick tile -- I can see the tie-backs in place. But what I was really saying is that they are not preassembled masonry wall panels that are so frequently used these days.

It is single course brick on an other-than-masonry structure -- so call it veneer if you like but it is not brick tile -- I can see the tie-backs in place. But what I was really saying is that they are not preassembled masonry wall panels that are so frequently used these days.
If you look closely at this picture, it's brick "tile" or what I call brick veneer.

But yes agree. Not reassembled masonry wall panels which I can say I do not think I have ever seen
IMG_8068.png

Last edited:
The bricks on the townhomes look very nice in person. I'm happy that virtually anything built in Oliver is within walking distance of the Valley West Tram. This is a good infill.

One thing I noticed about this area is the lack of trees. This area feels a bit barren.

^still part of the old rail yards and ancillary lands. will take a couple of more generations for nature to "infill" those creosote soaked lands.

Back