9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Can he really be that stupid?

Can his viewers?

View attachment 315226
Either that or he's acting stupid in order to rile up his base/viewers. And this isn't the only incident. Just yesterday or the day before, Jesse Watters on Fox complained that Biden's Climate Plan would limit Burger eating to one a month. (Obviously not true)

And even then, isn't all beer plant-based in one way or another? I'm not sure what the problem is?

1619447180744.png

Last edited:
Either that or he's acting stupid in order to rile up his base/viewers. And this isn't the only incident. Just yesterday or the day before, Jesse Watters on Fox complained that Biden's Climate Plan would limit Burger eating to one a month. (Obviously not true)

And even then, isn't all beer plant-based in one way or another? I'm not sure what the problem is?

View attachment 315252
Technically, yeast is a fungi and not a plant, so... 🤣

Somehow I don't think they are the type who'd separate fungi from plantae, I mean mushrooms are in the vegetables section in the supermarket...

AoD
They are also the same types who don't believe in natural macroevolution.

Numerous microevolutions lead to macroevolution.

COVID-19 mutations are a form of microevolution.

Bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics are another form of microevolution.

Many of these small changes eventually lead to a major change.

It's really a matter of craft vs mass market beers. Most mass market beers are unimpressive regardless of country--including Canada with dreck like Blue, Canadian, etc.

It's really a matter of craft vs mass market beers. Most mass market beers are unimpressive regardless of country--including Canada with dreck like Blue, Canadian, etc.

True, and I've had some very excellent craft brews in the US, but in terms of mass market beers, I maintain our dreck is still better than theirs.

I have had a few American mass market beers that I didn't mind that much. Coors Banquet is okay. Sam Adams as well.

I'm 50, and I haven't had a Blue or Canadian in probably 25 years. Who drinks that stuff. Mind you, I have about two to three beers a month, so they'd better be good. Fuller's London Pride is my go to.

Back