News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Trump ordering U.S. withrawl from World Health Org.

Also cutting Hong Kong's special trade status w/the U.S.

Behold! The "Ozymandias" statue from Civilization V:

That statue will appear in Donald Trump's dream.

Last edited:
If Twitter actually banned fake news there would be millions of deleted tweets every day. Because you can go on twitter right now and see countless tweets pushing fake news from the left and right about the police murder of george.

Nevertheless I think Twitter is a horrible platform for politicians and is largely responsible for the degradation of Politics. As We frankly communicate complex ideas and policies in one liners and nonsense.
No doubt about that. According to Dorsey and his ilk, it is in the best financial interest for the shareholders of Twitter, Inc. to profit from controversy. If Twitter did the right thing, it would quickly go out of business. Advertisers also profit from controversy.

Anthropologists a century from now and later looking at the Library of Congress' archives (yes, it archives all tweets, including the deleted ones) will be appalled at how Twitter brought the worst of humanity.

Society will improve immensely if Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and similar were to go out of business. Free speech is a double-edged sword.

No doubt about that. According to Dorsey and his ilk, it is in the best financial interest for the shareholders of Twitter, Inc. to profit from controversy. If Twitter did the right thing, it would quickly go out of business. Advertisers also profit from controversy.

Anthropologists a century from now and later looking at the Library of Congress' archives (yes, it archives all tweets, including the deleted ones) will be appalled at how Twitter brought the worst of humanity.

Society will improve immensely if Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and similar were to go out of business. Free speech is a double-edged sword.
My hope is that the next president stays off Twitter entirely.

I think psychologists a century from now might enjoy Twitter- mining the motherlode of utterance of the unhinged, chaotic individual who happens to be the current POTUS. Imagine if there was a Twitter back in the days of a Caligula or Nero.

Trump threatens 'vicious dogs' and 'ominous weapons' could have been used on White House protesters

The president's tweeted remarks are a stark contrast to how he has called on other world leaders to respond during times of civil unrest.

May 30, 2020

Just to be clear: those looters ARE thugs and generally degenerate. He's not wrong about that. Advocating for violence is a bit of a stretch, it's like he doesn't realise what the potential outcome could be.

I've watched the video of Floyd being murdered (verdict is in, sorry) and there is only one conlcusion. I've been arrested and cuffed on several occasions and can tell you that someone on the ground, with their arms cuffed behind them is zero threat.In fact, the one time I resisted being thrown down to the ground, the bastard permanently damaged my thumb by pulling it back and pushing me down. Luckily, our cops here aren't murderous sociopaths so I'm still kicking. :D

That pig Chauvin deliberately caused Floyd harm directly resulting in his death, even if Floyd was in medical distress before he was thrown to the ground.

The US have a serious problem with hyper-violent police. Not sure what the solution is in a country that prizes hyper-violence and guns. Just another example of why they are a semi-failed state and have been for some time.

Gotta find this in graffiti alley next time:

1590893989197.png

It was nuts to watch the CBC news last night with their two reporters and camera ops standing between the mob and police lines, with rocks, fireworks and tear gas going back and forth, with one reporter hit with a tear gas canister and the other almost scorched by a large fireworks explosion, all on camera.. I think the CBC was very irresponsible in putting their reporters there. This isn’t journalism or even informative, it was just tabloid-like sensationalism. As I watched it I wasn’t gaining any knowledge or perspective, instead I’m thinking get them the hell out of there.

Video shows a man in dallas taking a sword and going after rioters and some claim he was defending his business or not.

My point is this video has pretty much blown up like crazy outside of progressive circles and I think these protests are no longer gaining as much public support as a few days ago.

The LA riots ended up the same way. Koreans took up arms to defend their shops

Video shows a man in dallas taking a sword and going after rioters and some claim he was defending his business. “They then beat him with a skateboard and stoned him with medium sized rocks“
You don’t bring a sword when you need a gun. I recall the LA riots where certain shops didn’t get looted, because you were going to die if you tried.

58852252.jpg

If these States have castle laws, I’d say the shop owners have fair game. Why else does everyone seem to have a gun in the USA, if not for defending yourself and property from a violent mob?

Back