News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

You mentioned in your previous post that Village could get going in 2017, that is pretty cool though that BLK60 could also get going! Some top economists are forecasting an economic rebound for Alberta this year so it is possible :)

Thanks MoDA! Appreciate the input, and I must say, keep up the good work. It's nice to see some creativity and design in our local architecture.

Well it's great for our city that a forum like this exists for people to discuss and appreciate design. There's a lot of really great architecture being produced in Calgary right now and it's only going to make this a better place to be!

Well it's great for our city that a forum like this exists for people to discuss and appreciate design. There's a lot of really great architecture being produced in Calgary right now and it's only going to make this a better place to be!
There is some great architecture coming to town with projects designed by starchitects (Telus Sky, Central Library, the Peace bridge, The Bow), but it's great to see we have locals that can do great stuff also :)

Hi guys,

Just happened to stop by here today so I thought I'd give an update at least on the projects that we're currently working on:

BLK60 - This one has an approved DP and the developer is waiting for the economy to bounce back a little before proceeding to the Building Permit stage

BV20 - This one is in for BP and is on budget. Construction will be starting in the spring

Village - Currently in for DP and concurrent land use re-designation. We're hopeful that this will break ground in late 2017

Block on 4th - This was a very high level (and under-developed) concept sketch we did for the land owner and it hasn't moved beyond this early stage. I think he's testing the market

Hive - This one is currently in for DP and we expect approval by the end of the month. Construction will begin this spring

As a teaser, we're also working on new concepts for Railyard Brewing, a refurbishment of the two commercial towers of McLeod Place, and a 19 unit multifamily project in Lower Mount Royal.

Finally, our Tin Box project in Canmore has been completed for a few months and I'd say it turned out pretty well!
LP_MoDA_TinBox_01-Edited-CH.jpg
LP_MoDA_TinBox_03-Edited-CH.jpg
LP_MoDA_TinBox_06.jpg

Thanks for the updates!

I believe it's London.

Friday afternoon throwback pic...... This one is a bit tougher than the last one.

16514514282_4efe86d3b1_b.jpg

Attachments

• 16514514282_4efe86d3b1_b.jpg
    16514514282_4efe86d3b1_b.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 445

Back