News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Yeah there’s no problem with both of them existing at the same time:
IMG_0319.jpeg

So with the first wave of GO expansion having been online for a few days, has anyone spotted any refurbished cab cars in service?

So with the first wave of GO expansion having been online for a few days, has anyone spotted any refurbished cab cars in service?
No, I saw them all still at Willowbrook on Sunday, all lined up in different locations.

Though 206 recently having been turned to face west tells me we're not far from them entering service.

As I found to my cost just now when I went out to photo it and found 255 on the consist.

Is there any online page or group that is tracking this? It would be nice if there was a more efficient way of finding out whether such cars are in service rather than standing at Union station and just hoping to run into them.

Hopefully this isn't going to be a repeat of last year where one of the cars unaccountably showed up on a train and was then taken out of service after 2 days because reasons. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

My theory is that there might have been a problem with the unit and it was bad ordered by the crew.

May 2
I saw 254 on a KW train yesterday

Saw 253 and had to take a 2nd look as it was leaving Willowbrook yard because of what was in front of it since 253 was on the rear. 312 was in front of it of all things and does this mean 253 was being tested??

The 200's cab cars were in 3 different locations in the yard today.

Saw 253 and had to take a 2nd look as it was leaving Willowbrook yard because of what was in front of it since 253 was on the rear. 312 was in front of it of all things and does this mean 253 was being tested??
Apparently this was an equipment move.

Back