News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Is this the stupidest project in the entire GTA?

• Of course it is.

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Without a doubt.

Votes: 46 65.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This structure is a nice match for the nearbye ex-Torch with the faux-Gehry fishscale rusting metal flourish on the top.

Quick! List the flourish - it's heritage!

Photos taken on Friday:

img43631.jpg

img43641.jpg

img43671.jpg

This is the most bizarre 'development'; they seem to have been doing nothing for months and the plans for the site are so suburban. Dundas Square may not suit everyone but it IS an urban square and this is a stone's throw away. What's going on?

they seem to have been doing nothing for months and the plans for the site are so suburban.

Yeah, that 150 space surface parking lot is gonna kill Dundas Square

I saw a concrete pump truck sitting at the back Sat and is someone working on this project now?? The steel for the other floors are laying there also.

Someone taking a bath on this project.

IMG_april-25-09-0148.jpg

Last edited:
May 8

What is this???
Steel has finally reached the top floor after what a year???

I'm shock to see this, as any good fabricator and erector would had this up in 2 weeks.

At the end of the day, a lot of carrying charges to let this build take so long to be built.
IMG_may=09-09-0179.JPG

IMG_may=09-09-0180.JPG

IMG_may=09-09-0181.JPG

IMG_may=09-09-0182.JPG

This building symbolizes Hakim's "one hour service", which ends up being 3-4 days.

It looks like a bit of progress, at least there's a worker on site abliet on what appears to be a break.
I missed the top of the building, the sun was in my eyes :rolleyes:

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

I noticed they are putting up cinderblock on the west and east side of the building. I guess only the front will be glass.

Back