News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

"Bilbao’s Guggenhiem Museum, the Burj Dhubai, the Eiffel Tower, and the Empire State Building were deliberately designed for such a purpose."

Wow. That website is error free!

This is a complete ripoff of the London Shard. This must be a joke. You can't use someone else's design. Oh wait never mind, this happens all the time.

The Connaught Tower is not really a complete pyramid. It'll have the pyramid side from the West and North side. But at the corner of Main and Catherine will be straight square box. A shiny steel rod will meet at the corner of Main and Catherine, a Hamilton touch to the Tower. That was shown during the presentation.

I don't know if anyone has remarked this earlier in the thread, but this really reminds me of the Ryugyong Hotel!!

250px-Dprk_pyongyang_hotel_rugen_05_s.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryugyong_Hotel

If there ever was a place Darth Vader would live, that would be it.

250px-Dprk_pyongyang_hotel_rugen_05_s.jpg

If there ever was a place Darth Vader would live, that would be it.

I always thought that this place would be an even better fit for the Dark Lord Sauron -- an updated version of Barad-Dur, with his Giant Eye of Fire right where that crane is in the photo.

Everything about that sales office, from the decor, the signage, and the typeface makes my cringe... It's not a Sales Office, but a sales office. Cripes. That's sure going to lure in the investors!

Oh and the people who compiled the "Why Hamilton?" page (why NOT hamilton???) on the project's website are, according to Google, the hosts of the Haunted Hamilton tour... perhaps they are setting themselves up for a big windfall for when the project is abandoned?

Back