4.9K     0 

G

ganjavih

DSC03017.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03056.jpg

Mismatch

What’s with the sporadic placement of silver panels on infinity (look at the top) and the opaque light blue panels on RoCP?

Although the infinity panels aren’t that noticeable in Ganjavih’s pics in person they really stand out.

DSC03044.jpg

P5270384.jpg

I've also been wondering what's up with the light blue paneling on RoCP. I sure hope it turns out okay in the end because right now I find those panels rather ugly.

My only thought is that once the building is populated, white blinds behind the top floors might appear to be about the same colour as those panels. *crosses fingers*

Probably bathrooms, closets or kitchen cabinets behind those walls (or columns, as at the corners) - where you don't want windows. I consider it a mark of a well-designed building (i.e. floorplans) if they can have a glass curtain wall without any opaque panels, or the opaque parts are integrated into concrete or more "solid" looking elements on the tower facade. The corner columns should really have been round columns with transparent glass on the two sides of the corner.

The middle panels could also be the result of customizing layouts or combining suites by purchasers.

One of many condos in that area to come.

Thanx for the pics.

of all the condos that have gone up down there in the last 5 years i think infinity has had the single most pronounced effect. the brownfields between the ACC and Skydome used to seem endless before infinity plugged the gap a little bit

For the ROCP, could it have anything to do with the design of the 'crown'?

It may be just some kind of protective coating that will come off.... hasn't been taken off the windows recently installed.

It looks like some partially removed stuff is near the bottom of the photo.

Only 16 floors for phase too. How horrilble.

Sorry short ssc panic attack.

Looks pretty good.

JoeyCuppa, I was just about to state the same thing. I find it very hard to believe people would be willing to pay more to be in the top suites only to have their view blocked with panels. Since this is blue glass, of which we see very little of, maybe we’re just not use to the installation process. I’d have to agree and say it’s just a protective film that will be removed after installation. Only one way to be sure, somebody needs to take a picture of it in a week or two to see if there is a difference.

Yeah, it could be protective covering, especially since it's asymmetric.

Is the podium that height or is it going to be taller? Dinky little podiums do nothing for the streetwall.

"Only 16 floors for phase too. How horrilble.

Sorry short ssc panic attack."

Classic

Back