News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

^ exactly, I'm glad to have another option in the area. I've never been to a Hoops either so I'll reserve judgment, as long as the beer is cold though I'll probably be happy. And yeah I agree an ESPN Zone would be nice, hopefully the MLSE-themed bar that is supposed to go into Maple Leaf Square when it opens will be something along those lines. ESPN Zone Times Square and Flames Central in Calgary are probably my two favourite sports bars, it'd be nice if we had something to rival them.

I'm glad to hear that things are opening in Infinity, it's a vile building but retail on the ground will help.

As for a sports bar, Maple Leaf Square up the road is to include "a 24,000-square foot hi-tech world class sports bar" - perhaps that will compare with Flames Central.

Today the sales office was demolished and now they are removing the debris, the driller is onsite, but is not doing anything for the last week.
Does anyone has info regarding phase 3, what is going to look like, how tall?

Last edited:
I hope that the next phase will atleast be built as a mirror image of whats already there or else this is going to look really stupid...

or phase 3 is phase 1 and 2 together?

bingo

actually it's not entirely the same ... the podium inbetween the phase 3 towers is nearly as high as what would be the shorter tower ... check out the phase 3 thread in projects and construction

I hope that the next phase will atleast be built as a mirror image of whats already there or else this is going to look really stupid...

If by 'mirror image' you mean flipping the taller and shorter towers' east-west allignment then you're wrong. It's going to be another ctrl-c, ctrl-v development, identical to the one north of it. It will look stupid and will be a direct result of our broken planning process.

As an aside, imagine...

2349972678_cfe278c7ca_b.jpg

(less the form than the colour, but we could use either...)

Whoa, what and where is this? I want one here, those colours are a fantastic idea for balcony glass.

Back