News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Should we give up on the 'illuminated tusks'/lighting elements that are still incomplete more than 5 years later?

Honestly.
DSC00923.JPG
DSC00924.JPG

There were to have been (still are) illuminated posts/tusks on each of these to provide a dynamic lighting experience and be part of the overall aesthetic.

They were delayed multiple times due to cost overruns, QC/QA and bureaucracy issues.

I gave up on following up on it due to all of this.

But it is now half a decade later and still no resolution on the centre of the centre of our Main Street.

To be honest, I'm tired of having to do that with little to no success with various items.
you're tired??? some of us have been working on some of these things for decades longer than you IanO. and some of us remember you telling us there wasn't really any underlying problems, it was all in our misconceptions and we were totally divorced from [your] reality. :(

you're tired??? some of us have been working on some of these things for decades longer than you IanO. and some of us remember you telling us there wasn't really any underlying problems, it was all in our misconceptions and we were totally divorced from [your] reality. :(

The cycle continues grasshopper.

^^^^ In a nutshell, Ian is very opinionated and often lacks reasoned thought or the capability of forward thinking. I can see why he might draw criticisms on any number of forums (this one and others). I, too, draw criticisms from several fronts because of strong outlooks on any number of subjects but I try to share a basis for my opinions. None of us have all the answers -- Ian seems to think that he does.

I recognize that I prod as much as I contribute.

I certainly do not have all of the answers and while I am stubborn, I am around enough now to have some experience and direction of opinion.

If you don't like the heat, get out of the hot oil.

Back