News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
CanAlfa has an absolute outside date of September 2010 for completion of Liberty Towers. I'm not sure what it is for Bliss or Liberty on the Park, but considering they're building LT and Bliss at the same time I'd assume it'll be close to the same Sep 2010 date.

CanAlfa has too much invested to not follow through, so if you can be patient I think you'll see a good return on your investment as right now, in my opinion, Liberty Village is undervalued by at least $100-$150/sq ft as compared to other equivalent areas and developments because people can't imagine the end product (granted, it'll be another 7-8 years before full completion). My guess is it'll be worth around $600/ft within 5 years - especially for larger suites (2Bed+). As in all real estate it's location, location, location, and very little in all of Toronto beats LV.

I went on Emporis.com today and noticed that LV is launching Phase 5. Has anyone heard anything about this, and are these the final launch? Liberty on the Park now has a completion date of 2010 as well. If phase 1 could get going then maybe purchasers could trust phases 4 & 5. As a Phase 1 purchaser, I've totally lost confidence.

^... CanAlfa has a bad track record for delivering on time... I'd like to see what becomes of the chapel facing the Liberty on the Park building.

There are actually two bars in that building... the Irish pub (name?) and Brazenhead

A real shame - that's a lot more along the lines of how Liberty Village should have turned out.

won't be too much different ... just a tad taller. The wedge shaped building (beside Liberty on the Park) is still to be released. ( 4 more after that)

http://www.trevcor.com/

liberty-towers-main.jpg

liberty-village-bliss.jpg

With regards to the 1bar-2bar thing - the whole pub is owned by one group and called the Brazen Head, but the bar on the 2nd floor (only reachable by the exterior stairs and the elevator), is, for some reason, called the Poets Pub, I think. It's only open when they're really busy and the two 2nd floor patios are off it's front and back end. Which is most of the time now.

Back