News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that when people submit a resume written in that style and go to an interview speaking like that they realize that they aren't getting hired due to language issues and not skin colour or race. There is no way I would hire someone speaking like that in an office evironment unless they were really good technically and I didn't expect any documents from them. Most people have language skills which are better than that after only two or three years of ESL.

Desi_Doubkle's posts are fine except for the lack of punctuation and the occasional spelling mistake. I find all you people's complaining about spelling and grammar quite annoying. Go and bitch in appropriate thread in the General section or use PM, instead of doing it here.

Most people my age type that way when online and although I take the time to type with properly, it doesn't both me much when other people doesn't and I don't see why it should bother you. If it really does bother you, a simple polite reminder like Observer Walt did is enough, there is no need to be rude.
yea i aint writing a paper for school or nothing so just chill everyone

Desi:

A little research on our part has revealed that your ability to write in English is rather understated. Does this looks familiar?

um apu95 could you send me the page of the Canadian Tru. I preorder mine back in September after Nintendo annouced the price. This was my first time preordering something and i though they meant an extra free game and controller not that you were also paying for those. I wasn't even 13 then so can u guyz cut me some slack. If anyone has the page can u send it to me at:...This is my first time getting a new system. I got n64 in 2001 and xbox in 2004 so please help. My family doesn't have the kind of money the TRU may charge I live in the poorest part of Toronto. And compared to most people I am too.

So please, play your games elsewhere. Any further nonsense will NOT be tolerated.

AoD

Most people my age type that way when online and although I take the time to type with properly, it doesn't both me much when other people doesn't and I don't see why it should bother you. If it really does bother you, a simple polite reminder like Observer Walt did is enough, there is no need to be rude.

The standards and tone of this site are evident, and presumably one is astute enough to glean that what may be appropriate when chatting on MSN with one's friends is not necessarily appropriate for every context. Sorry if that offends, but hey that's life.

where this stuff coming from? i didn't even know about that website wtf is that?

but yo for me look i dont hate white people. hate some but not because of they color. you can say i hate the government and stuff which run by old read old white people who i have beef with cause they normally ones who are more racist. younger people we all cool. if i hated white people i wouldn't be going out with and banging white girls would I? like dont hate white people hate white power like KKK and stuff like that as well. and i dont know who did that but that person might just be pissed that day or something you never know

Desi:

A little research on our part has revealed that your ability to write in English is rather understated. Does this looks familiar?

So please, play your games elsewhere. Any further nonsense will NOT be tolerated.

AoD
wtf is that i don't remember writing that what is it like do you search the internet looking for stuff you think i wrote yo really what is that you hacking people's emails and stuff and blaming on me? you realize that you can get bagged hard for that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back