News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Kingston Road at Walter Street 2 December 1922

It appears as if the turreted house at 652 Kingston Road is the only building visible in both pictures.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you @Mustapha for starting this, very much appreciated.

I wanted to take a minute and introduce myself to the community, I was thrilled when i found this. My name is Sal Crimi and I am a photographer and I do rephotography with City of Toronto archive prints. Born and raised in our great city.

I started working with City of Toronto Archive photos back in the summer and could not find a community that did the same, I guess I did not look hard enough. Probably because of my pipe dream that I was the first to use archive photos in this way lol.

Either way, I have attached some photos of my work, let me know your thoughts. I am on Instgram as @crimisignature_photo, I have more photos there and continually post new photos here if you would like to follow along or see more.

I am open to suggestions or advice anyone has, and vice-versa anyone can reach out with questions.

Cheers,
Sal

Bay Waves, 2018 Copyright Crimi Signature Photo:

Young Culture, 2018 Copyright Crimi Signature Photo:

1904 Zero, 2018 Copyright Crimi Signature Photo:

Last edited:
I like them Sal but the overlay is not transparent enough. Right now they images clash with each other. It is hard on the eyes visually but I like the images.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you @Mustapha for starting this, very much appreciated.

I wanted to take a minute and introduce myself to the community, I was thrilled when i found this. My name is Sal Crimi and I am a photographer and I do rephotography with City of Toronto archive prints. Born and raised in our great city.

I started working with City of Toronto Archive photos back in the summer and could not find a community that did the same, I guess I did not look hard enough. Probably because of my pipe dream that I was the first to use archive photos in this way lol.

Either way, I have attached some photos of my work, let me know your thoughts. I am on Instgram as @crimisignature_photo, I have more photos there and continually post new photos here if you would like to follow along or see more.

I am open to suggestions or advice anyone has, and vice-versa anyone can reach out with questions.

Cheers,
Sal

Bay Waves, 2018 Copyright Crimi Signature Photo:
View attachment 177062
Young Culture, 2018 Copyright Crimi Signature Photo:
View attachment 177063

1904 Zero, 2018 Copyright Crimi Signature Photo:
View attachment 177065

Too bad a stereographic image is not possible. IE. left eye = old image, right eye = new image.

Back