News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

The whole timeline on this has been very unclear.

All the reports I'd seen about Giambrone until recently were that he was single. When did he move in with his partner who suddenly appeared on the scene?

If nothing else, this demonstrates why 30-year olds shouldn't be mayor; they have to grow up first.

The whole timeline on this has been very unclear.

All the reports I'd seen about Giambrone until recently were that he was single. When did he move in with his partner who suddenly appeared on the scene?

If nothing else, this demonstrates why 30-year olds shouldn't be mayor; they have to grow up first.

I don't think age has anything to do with it. Even most teenagers know it's wrong to cheat on your loved one and to divulge company secrets.

Fine... with all your comments, I have decided to admit it:

I , a 19 year-old male university student, was in a relationship with Adam Giambrone.

There. I said it.

Fine... with all your comments, I have decided to admit it:

I , a 19 year-old male university student, was in a relationship with Adam Giambrone.

There. I said it.

Anything can happen. I am expecting Smitherman to reveal a wife and a kid anytime now!

4345194908_88337e9972_o.jpg

not sure if he was 30 or 31 at the time

I don't see the big deal about this. Far as I can see it, Adam had a girlfriend and had a fling with another girl. A laugh when they call it an affair, Adam isn't married to his main girl, and Girlfriend is hardly exclusive, even if they share the same keys. He's shopping around, that's all, and we all do it, or should, before we get married.

I don't see the big deal about this. Far as I can see it, Adam had a girlfriend and had a fling with another girl. A laugh when they call it an affair, Adam isn't married to his main girl, and Girlfriend is hardly exclusive, even if they share the same keys. He's shopping around, that's all, and we all do it, or should, before we get married.

nothing wrong with it from a moral stand point.

ONly thing is...

If he's able and willing to lie to two people he was intimately involved with,one of them he lived with, and still belittle the other persons significance behind their back, and do this over a span of an entire year, what do you think he's capable of when it comes to his constituents?

To Citizens: we will put a blue ribbon panel and investigate and bring forth better service
To union: Don't worry, it's all for political gain, we are still bed buddies.

Exactly.

If you guys want to be the McQuarrie in the relationship, then by all means

Let's not forget that he is totally robbing the cradle.

he was 31 she was 19....

would any of you approve if she was your little sister?

Though the funny thing is, he looks like he's more the 19 to her 31...

nothing wrong with it from a moral stand point.

ONly thing is...

If he's able and willing to lie to two people he was intimately involved with,one of them he lived with, and still belittle the other persons significance behind their back, and do this over a span of an entire year, what do you think he's capable of when it comes to his constituents?

To Citizens: we will put a blue ribbon panel and investigate and bring forth better service
To union: Don't worry, it's all for political gain, we are still bed buddies.

Exactly.

If you guys want to be the McQuarrie in the relationship, then by all means

You make it sound like no one lies ever to anyone. I'm sure you'll next tell us you've never told a lie or hid the truth from anyone you've cared about (pets included). Otherwise, if you've ever lied or hid the truth, I don't think we can trust a single word you've ever posted on this message board and you might as well just give up posting and leave this place.

Of course not all lies carry the same weight. But Giambrone's campaign allegedly forged an email message to try to avoid taking heat for this issue. That's revolting. Even if it was just his staff and he didn't know about it, it still makes him a crappy manager who surrounds himself with opportunistic scumbags.

I wanted Giambrone to be a worthy successor to Miller, but it's not the case. Miller had his flaws, but I don't think anyone could realistically accuse him of being anything less than honest and forthright with voters. Giambrone may have a similar vision for the city, but it's tainted now.

Adam Giambrone sex scandal: Who is Kristen Lucas?
Comment: Adam Giambrone's love life is not my business
Comment: The last straw for this Adam Giambrone supporter
Poll: Will Giambrone's admission to an 'inappropriate relationship' save his campaign?
Comment: Why the Adam Giambrone sex scandal does matter
Comment: Why the Adam Giambrone sex scandal doesn't matter
Trial hears of Jane Creba's final moments
Adam Giambrone's bid for mayor will push ahead: campaign manager John Laschinger

Of course not all lies carry the same weight. But Giambrone's campaign allegedly forged an email message to try to avoid taking heat for this issue. That's revolting. Even if it was just his staff and he didn't know about it, it still makes him a crappy manager who surrounds himself with opportunistic scumbags.

I wanted Giambrone to be a worthy successor to Miller, but it's not the case. Miller had his flaws, but I don't think anyone could realistically accuse him of being anything less than honest and forthright with voters. Giambrone may have a similar vision for the city, but it's tainted now.

I agree about the first part (thought I don't find it revolting per se... just desperate), but I'm willing to separate this issue from his "vision" for the city. I'd rather base my voting decision on policy rather than personal issues, and JS97 (and others) seems to think that what one does in their private life equates equally to what they do in in their profession. I mean, a lot of great leaders have done much worse in their private life. Some people are acting like this hasn't happened before.

Back