News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I offer this screenshot of the front page of the Buffalo News (digital)

1619134150049.png

Article Link here:

I offer this screenshot of the front page of the Buffalo News (digital)

View attachment 314442

Article Link here:

A touch rich. They are at a similar level of infection nationally. If they are advising against travel to Canada they should advise against travel to much of their own country.

There is nothing wrong with the US putting us on the quarantine list. It's a vast country and it's better to be safe than sorry. Clearly Ontario is in the midst of a serious crisis. I'm not offended at all, it makes sense to me.

There is nothing wrong with the US putting us on the quarantine list. It's a vast country and it's better to be safe than sorry. Clearly Ontario is in the midst of a serious crisis. I'm not offended at all, it makes sense to me.
Agreed, Ontario and Canada is clearly losing control of Covid. I’d shut the US border as well.

So, asking UT members, who’s received their first or second vaccine? Myself, 50 yrs old, I got the Moderna shot two weeks ago.
I've registered but in no panic to get it. Had covid in Nov and am not working so can isolate pretty well - although I am bored beyond belief. I will wait for my turn, am so glad that workers are getting their vaccines in the workplace now, long overdue!

Agreed, Ontario and Canada is clearly losing control of Covid. I’d shut the US border as well.
I don't feel particularly slighted by the US doing that - nobody should be travelling in either direction unless absolutely necessary anyways. In the longer term, COVID maybe more of an issue in the US due to the higher level of vaccine hesitation/refusal than here in Canada - uptake has already slowed and it is not at all clear whether they will reach levels needed for herd immunity. I think we can expect about 85% uptake for adults here.

AoD

Back