News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I've travelled twice into the US in the past couple of months and about to do a third trip. The first time was stressful, but that was on me. The process itself was quite smooth and not time consuming. I've heard horror stories from people, but that was because they waited til the last minute or didn't fill out the ArriveCan app properly -- the app can be glitchy though. I just came out of a US based meeting; some continue to attend via Zoom, some in person. Most not masked but some in the room were.

I would like to visit friends and family in the US again – and I would like to see a relaxing of the rules that require a PCR test prior to returning to Canada, at least at land crossings to start. But having to get those tests, is a huge deterrent to travel.

At this point, I don’t understand the rationale for it for Canadians with 2 (or especially) 3 doses.

I am fine with pretty much all other restrictions, though it seems so strange to see the US looking like everything’s back to normal – despite much lower vaccination rates.
I'm sure having 3 times the rate of death helped kill off most of the vulnerable "standing in the way of freedom".

Last edited:
Toronto Police is closing Queen's Park from College to Bloor due to a "possible demonstration involving a large number of vehicles."

I wonder if this is a new tactic - spreading rumours on social and force a reaction by TPS - do it enough times and it'd wear you and your city out. The first thing to focus on is to investigate who started these rumours in the first place.

AoD

I wonder if this is a new tactic - spreading rumours on social and force a reaction by TPS - do it enough times and it'd wear you and your city out. The first thing to focus on is to investigate who started these rumours in the first place.

AoD
There is a fantastic and fun twitter feed that reports on the protestors' Zello chats. This morning they said they were heading to Toronto. I'm sure police are also monitoring the chats. https://twitter.com/Noellenarwhal

Back