News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Both Chinese and Russian vaccines are geopolitical non-starters for Canada - and besides, these are given out by said two nation states as favours for the sake of "influence". Wouldn't want it even if it is free.

Where my health is concerned I don't care if they annex Canada and create a tunnel from the Yukon to Russia.

Perhaps but I doubt many people would be thrilled if Canada put their own interests above the lives of Canadians just because of a geopolitical spat.

Well, they are just insufficiently patriotic then - especially when those suppliers are, for the lack of a better word our adversaries and have made no secret of that.

AoD

That is what the media called him, since they refused to admit that he is a terrorist. Basically some very noticeable white privilege, despite the fact he tried to kill Trudeau and is still unrepentant about it.

Also:

Last edited:
Well, they are just insufficiently patriotic then - especially when those suppliers are, for the lack of a better word our adversaries and have made no secret of that.

AoD
With the US refusing to export any of their production and sitting on millions of unused AstraZeneca doses, I’m this close to just saying “f*ck it”. Clearly many countries in South America have already said so. Not really a good look for the US.

A non-Ontario, story, in Canada, I think this fits here:

1615911021004.png

Manitoba will become the 3rd province to do away with School Boards.

Following Quebec and New Brunswick.

When will Ontario catch up???

Back