News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

In conjunction with today's other news ( not one, but 2 pressers, one for the PM and another on VIA by the Minister............)

You can feel the election coming.

The only real question, is it September or October?

I was hearing the latter...........but a call the week after the August Holiday weekend is seemingly increasingly likely, that would put the likely date in week 2 of September.

We shall see.

Do I want to know how you know this or what you do for a living NL? I presume it's not a "I can tell you but I will need to shoot you after" situation?

Do I want to know how you know this or what you do for a living NL? I presume it's not a "I can tell you but I will need to shoot you after" situation?

LOL, doesn't really have anything to do with my job.

I just keep my proverbial ear to the ground.

I do have relationships w/some people in media who have a better pipeline to Ottawa than I do.

But the dates have been pretty openly discussed, if you know where to look.

I do have relationships w/some people in media who have a better pipeline to Ottawa than I do.

Been there, done that. From 2011 - 2015 I was well connected politically. I knew alot of people in the NDP and CPC caucuses.

Once the blowout happened in 2015 my contacts (for the most part) got voted out.

The latest round of polling is just brutal for the CPC. They are falling below what I usually considered to be their rock bottom.

I am somewhat skeptical of polls that show Liberals polling that well in AB/SK. I understand Kenney might be dragging down CPC, but those dividends would typically go to NDP given the antipathy to Liberals in AB.

Not surprising; she (finally) realised that if you are an ordinary MP - especially an independent one - you have VERY little impact and she clearly likes to be in charge! She also would have had problems being re-elected so why waste time and money on that.

The next election should be interesting. The one person I am keeping an eye on is Annamie Paul.

Despite being the leader of the Green Party she does not have a seat, she is toxic and would likely not win in even a a safe Green Party seat. With all the infighting, I cannot see her being greenlit by the party to be a candidate.

Not surprising; she (finally) realised that if you are an ordinary MP - especially an independent one - you have VERY little impact and she clearly likes to be in charge! She also would have had problems being re-elected so why waste time and money on that.

Heaven forbid she doesn't get the office she wants if she was re-elected.

The next election should be interesting. The one person I am keeping an eye on is Annamie Paul.

Despite being the leader of the Green Party she does not have a seat, she is toxic and would likely not win in even a a safe Green Party seat. With all the infighting, I cannot see her being greenlit by the party to be a candidate.
She doesn't even have a staff anymore. The party gave all of them pink slips yesterday as they can't afford to pay them.

Back