News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

While Trump has been sucking up to Putin, the Trudeau government quietly toughened the existing sanctions against Russia.

While Trump has been sucking up to Putin, the Trudeau government quietly toughened the existing sanctions against Russia.

Though it is still fairly insubstantial - and it's a bit of a paper tiger given our weakness in the north. Honestly, it's time for Canada to really cozy up with the Scandinavian neighbours.

AoD

[...] Honestly, it's time for Canada to really cozy up with the Scandinavian neighbours.

Are you kidding??!?? While Denmark continues to provoke us and make insulting and illegal claims on Hans Island, which is land that was given to Canada by God?!? We need to invade Greenland and bomb Copenhagen!

[I'm waiting for one of the Conservative Party leadership contestants to actually propose invading Denmark as policy. Five bucks it's Trost - anyone willing to take that gamble? ;) ]

Are you kidding??!?? While Denmark continues to provoke us and make insulting and illegal claims on Hans Island, which is land that was given to Canada by God?!? We need to invade Greenland and bomb Copenhagen!

[I'm waiting for one of the Conservative Party leadership contestants to actually propose invading Denmark as policy. Five bucks it's Trost - anyone willing to take that gamble? ;) ]

But then wouldn't get 3XN, Lego, BIG...we should just fold now and give that gawdforsaken island to them. I don't know, maybe we should just send Chris Alexander one way as our Consul General to Surtsey.

AoD

Though it is still fairly insubstantial - and it's a bit of a paper tiger given our weakness in the north. Honestly, it's time for Canada to really cozy up with the Scandinavian neighbours.

AoD

Oh yeah, it doesn't mean much for sure, but is still better than trying to please Putin.

I'm waiting for one of the Conservative Party leadership contestants to actually propose invading Denmark as policy. Five bucks it's Trost - anyone willing to take that gamble?

Leitch would have the idea first, then Trost and Alexander would copy her.

Ok, so it is ok that we know and acknowledge that the Prime Minister is lobbied at the "pay for access" dinners....as long as he promises that he ignores their lobbying? Got it!

Ok, so it is ok that we know and acknowledge that the Prime Minister is lobbied at the "pay for access" dinners....as long as he promises that he ignores their lobbying? Got it!

If that is the case I wonder why someone would pay for the dinners. The mass-catered conference roundtable meals must be really compelling.

AoD

They need to hire some more experienced hands over at the Langevin Block. Way too many stupid mistakes are happening.

Who has too much experience? Too many of them have never been in government before. That's part of the problem.

The Liberals gained 148 seats, so there was bound to be some new faces...

Of course. But they need more experienced hands in the PMO, because right now their governing style can best be described as clumsy.

They need to hire some more experienced hands over at the Langevin Block. Way too many stupid mistakes are happening.
We have been concentrating so much on how stupid and incompetent Trudeau is, that we forgot how corrupt and unethical he was.

Back