News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

You've gotta hand it to Mammo, he is very very good at this.

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 2.59.59 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 2.59.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 2.59.59 PM.png
    602.8 KB · Views: 306
I will be voting for whoever will increase the probability of Doug losing.

Could be another coin flip on the way between Wynne and Ford. Fringe NDP will jump ship to the Liberals out of fear. Horwath has somehow managed to sink into the abyss even with in the decades of serious scandal and ball drops the other parties. If not for the fear vote Ford likely runs away.

I feel bad for Horwath, this always happens to her. People who were inclined or start looking to vote for her, shift their vote to the Liberals because they fear the Conservative leader. Had the leader been anyone not named Ford, she wouldn't have had this problem but with Ford it all bust assures this is what's going to happen again. Can she ever catch a break?

I feel bad for Horwath, this always happens to her. People who were inclined or start looking to vote for her, shift their vote to the Liberals because they fear the Conservative leader. Had the leader been anyone not named Ford, she wouldn't have had this problem but with Ford it all bust assures this is what's going to happen again. Can she ever catch a break?

If she'd put forward some policies appealing to an urban voter then it would also be a very different story.

Turn clocks forward tonight, turn Ontario back 25 years.
Only 25? You sure?

Though, it really isn't a throwback, necessarily. It just appears that we've been infected with the same brain-wasting disease as have folks elsewhere. It's a sad day for moderates and intellectuals...and whatever the hell people like me are....enlightened working class dregs sounds good.

Catching a break is easier to do when you actually do something to help yourself be in a more fortunate position. Chance has friends.

If she'd put forward some policies appealing to an urban voter then it would also be a very different story.

Catching a break is easier to do when you actually do something to help yourself be in a more fortunate position. Chance has friends.
She's in a tricky position because people actually like her as an individual and leader, but the party itself is a different story.

But in any case the one thing ill say is that if Doug Ford (DoFo) wins the leadership and wins the Ontario election, this province is going to be driven off a cliff. If anyone thought Mike Harris was bad, he'll seem like an angel compared to Ford.

This is exactly what happened at the prospect of another four years of Stephen Harper. Here in Parkdale, I watched Liberal voters come out of the woodwork and trounch Peggy Nash, a great MP but not a Liberal.

Back