News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I feel bad for Horwath, this always happens to her. People who were inclined or start looking to vote for her, shift their vote to the Liberals because they fear the Conservative leader. Had the leader been anyone not named Ford, she wouldn't have had this problem but with Ford it all bust assures this is what's going to happen again. Can she ever catch a break?

She had every opportunity last election to be heard as the Liberals should have been booted out then and sadly she disappeared from the show. Hudak was a gift to both the Liberal and NDP. Something doesn't smell right when she is still leader and just seems to always just go thru the motions of quietly saying the right things. Doug is going swallow all the media he can attention and go hard on the Liberals to put it mildly, if Horwath couldnt be heard above Hudak she has no chance now. NDP is just an extension of the Liberal party for the time being and Im starting to wonder if that's the plan.

Unfortunately there seem to be a lot of "differently thinking" electors. Trump won. Doug is PC leader. WTF? (I still can't comprehend Trump)

Others are upset that Wynne said, when she had a minority, that she would consult with parents, but them implement the plan with no discussion when she got her majority.

This is an outright lie, and I know a number of parents who vote for the same party you do who were consulted.

But nice to see you celebrating the real start of Ford's ode to Trumpism.

I was quite young during the Harris years, but I'm certain about one thing Harris > Ford.
Ford is the most despicable type of person short of suicide bombers, murderers, rapists, molesters and that ilk. I'm not hyperbolically likening him to psychopaths, but I am saying that he is a disgusting person for someone in the public sphere. Extremely narcissistic and arrogant and damn straight full of shit.

Hmm, you have no idea what it was like before and after Harris (including forcing amalgamation which has lead to alot of the polarity today in Toronto). Doug doesn't have the smarts or energy to pull off what Harris did.

Christine Elliot had it in the bag, but just came across too politician like and like the typical PC Party Insider. Seriously, Hudak, Brown, Fideli, Elliot, is what you have and now we have Doug Ford. This is going to be Hillary vs Trump 2.0 here.

This is an outright lie, and I know a number of parents who vote for the same party you do who were consulted.

But nice to see you celebrating the real start of Ford's ode to Trumpism.

Why should parents be consulted on curriculum development? Are they experts in pedagogy? A good number don't even know how to instill respect and manners in their offspring, what the hell do they know about teaching them maths and science?

Unfortunately there seem to be a lot of "differently thinking" electors. Trump won. Doug is PC leader. WTF? (I still can't comprehend Trump)
Differently thinking or non-thinking?

I can't get Trump through the brain either. Then again, I also can't come to mental terms with Brexit and the tip top job May's merry mob are making of it.

It all comes down to people blaming others for their problems when, in reality, a lot of those problems are their own fault. Personal responsibility is slowly becoming some sort of elitist privilege or something.

Others are upset that Wynne said, when she had a minority, that she would consult with parents, but them implement the plan with no discussion when she got her majority.
Should they consult with parents when updating the IT curriculum as well?
Maths?
Physics?
Biology?
Chemistry?
History?
Languages?

If not, then why only sex-ed? Sex-ed is just biology and chemistry and a wee bit of physics, if you're doing it right. Nothing to be afraid of. I mean, sure, some people still think the Earth is flat so I suppose it can be a scary world.

I wonder if the Russians ar behind this. It was after all an e-vote and I think that we should all be concerned about e-anything when it comes to voting.

Back