News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Now that a grubby, small-time hood is leading one of our major political parties, I was curious to see what specious crap his apologists would come up with, and sure enough: "Don't matter, 'cause th' Prime Minister is a drug dealer!!!" LOL. Uh, right you are, dude. Right you are.

Now that a grubby, small-time hood is leading one of our major political parties.

You my [non] friend are what I refer to kindly as a snob and your comment is not an argument but rather a waste of ether and time.

Continue on this path and I’ll block you with great satisfaction.
Be my guest! You still haven't answered the question as to what procedural scrutiny Dougie put his drug dealing under. You were the one who raised the comparison, and now you can't buttress or reference it in any way save to pretend the shortcoming is on my part, and you have to block enquiring minds.

Dougie's your boy alright. Fake news! Sad...

You my [non] friend are what I refer to kindly as a snob and your comment is not an argument but rather a waste of ether and time.

Bwah! Not very bright, are you, dear? And your adopted style for commentary is all very ooh-la-la, hoity-toity, Lord-of the-Manner passive aggressive faux politeness, and this, mind you, while accusing those you insult of being "snobs!" Tee hee! How simply adorable.

Well, I knew Ford's debased fanbase would be acting up online now that their bullying asshole hero is triumphant, and I also knew they'd be pretending astonishment over how anyone could possibly dislike or disapprove of a fine fellow like Doug Ford, so perhaps a recap in is order: Ford is a belligerent right wing prick, which would be reason enough to despise him, but he's also (like his late brother) one of the most openly dishonest, self-serving famewhores in Canadian political history. The latter is also cause enough to loathe him all by itself, needless to say.

But the main reason I find Dofo so repulsive is the miasma of low-level criminality that clings to him (and certain other members of his clan) like a bad stench. Make no mistake: There's good reason that "Thug" is one of the main nicknames used to disparage Ford online, because that's exactly what he is. There's still all sorts of ugly, violent crap that occurred during his brother's tabloidesque tenure as Mayor that we'll probably never get proper explanations for, given the Toronto Police's Keystone Kops level of incompetence when it came to dealing with the Fords. Possibly you remember some of these episodes? Silly, inconsequential trivialities like prison beatings, home invasions, people being thrown off balconies, a few deaths, Pea Brain posing for selfies with gang members, drug dealers & gun runners outside a crack house? Any of this ringing a bell?

The thing that really gets me is that Ford's right wing fans are all solidly in the Law 'N' Order camp, yet they're aggressively unwilling to acknowledge any of this extreme nastiness, and they get indignant when the rest of us call them on their hypocrisy. I daresay everyone reading this can imagine the very different reaction this unpleasantness would bring out were a liberal or NDP (or moderate conservative) politico the one behind such antics. Instead, you're reduced to stamping your widdle feet and shrieking, "the PM's a drug dealer because I say so!!! Waaaaahhhhhh!" Pathetic.

Doug Ford has no shame. I doubt they will be able to dig anything up scandalous enough to stop him . His supporters won't care either .

His message will be simple and to the point and devoid of specifics. And he will hammer the liberals for their corruption and mismanagement.

The best way to beat someone like that is through real action . But I think it might be too late now.

I've said this in another thread. And I'll say it here. You can't use dirt on Doug against him. If people are mad at the Liberals, them using dirt comes off as disingenuous and desperate.

Ford can be beaten by showing people how he can't deliver for them. And explaining why the Liberals can and will deliver in their next term. That's going to take a switch in policies from typical Liberal politicking to date.

Here are a selection of riding-by-riding results in and around the GTA forum Steve Paikin.

Ford swept Scarborough by very impressive margins, won two out of three Etobicoke ridings and four out of six Mississauga ridings. Ford and Elliott each won one-half of Brampton and Vaughan's ridings. Ford lost both Barrie ridings. Any thoughts on this?

Scarborough
3rd ballot results: in the 6 scarborough ridings, @fordnation WON EVERY SINGLE ONE: agincourt (74-26); centre (60-40); guildwood (68-32); north (81-19); rouge park (55-45); southwest (58-42). that domination. #onpoli #PCPOLdr

Etobickoke
3rd ballot results: in etobicoke, the heart of @fordnation: etob. centre: 66-44 for ford; in etob. lakeshore: 53-47 for elliott; in etob. north (where ford is going to run): 86-14 for ford. #onpoli #PCPOLdr

Mississauga
3rd ballot results: it was a real dogfight in @citymississauga: @fordnation took centre (64-46); east-cooksville (75-25); erin mills (70-30); and streetsville (65-35); @celliottability won lakeshore (59-41); malton (51-49); #onpoli #PCPOLdr

Brampton
FORD: centre: 58-42; north 56-44 ; ELLIOTT: east 58-42; south 59-41; west 57-43.

Vaughan
king vaughan 63-37 FORD. thornhill 56-44 ELLIOTT.

Toronto/North York
3rd ballot results: in north toronto/north york, it was mixed: @fordnation won york-south weston (73-27); willowdale (56-44); don valley east (54-46); @celliottability took york centre (51-49); don valley west (74-26); #onpoli #PCPOLdr

Barrie
3rd ballot: in barrie-springwater-oro-medonte (@brownbarrie's riding): elliott 58%, ford 41%. in cambridge (where @celliottability may run in the election): elliott 58%, ford 42%. #PCPOLdr #onpoli

Durham + Wynne's Riding
3rd ballot: in don valley west (@Kathleen_Wynne's riding): @celliottability 74%, @fordnation 26%. in durham, @ErinOTooleMP brought it home for @celliottability, who carried the riding 63% to 37% over @fordnation #onpoli #PCPOLdr

https://twitter.com/spaikin/status/972903098287931392

Here are a selection of riding-by-riding results in and around the GTA forum Steve Paikin.

Ford swept Scarborough by very impressive margins, won two out of three Etobicoke ridings and four out of six Mississauga ridings. Ford and Elliott each won one-half of Brampton and Vaughan's ridings. Ford lost both Barrie ridings. Any thoughts on this?

Scarborough
3rd ballot results: in the 6 scarborough ridings, @fordnation WON EVERY SINGLE ONE: agincourt (74-26); centre (60-40); guildwood (68-32); north (81-19); rouge park (55-45); southwest (58-42). that domination. #onpoli #PCPOLdr

Etobickoke
3rd ballot results: in etobicoke, the heart of @fordnation: etob. centre: 66-44 for ford; in etob. lakeshore: 53-47 for elliott; in etob. north (where ford is going to run): 86-14 for ford. #onpoli #PCPOLdr

Mississauga
3rd ballot results: it was a real dogfight in @citymississauga: @fordnation took centre (64-46); east-cooksville (75-25); erin mills (70-30); and streetsville (65-35); @celliottability won lakeshore (59-41); malton (51-49); #onpoli #PCPOLdr

Brampton
FORD: centre: 58-42; north 56-44 ; ELLIOTT: east 58-42; south 59-41; west 57-43.

Vaughan
king vaughan 63-37 FORD. thornhill 56-44 ELLIOTT.

Toronto/North York
3rd ballot results: in north toronto/north york, it was mixed: @fordnation won york-south weston (73-27); willowdale (56-44); don valley east (54-46); @celliottability took york centre (51-49); don valley west (74-26); #onpoli #PCPOLdr

Barrie
3rd ballot: in barrie-springwater-oro-medonte (@brownbarrie's riding): elliott 58%, ford 41%. in cambridge (where @celliottability may run in the election): elliott 58%, ford 42%. #PCPOLdr #onpoli

Durham + Wynne's Riding
3rd ballot: in don valley west (@Kathleen_Wynne's riding): @celliottability 74%, @fordnation 26%. in durham, @ErinOTooleMP brought it home for @celliottability, who carried the riding 63% to 37% over @fordnation #onpoli #PCPOLdr

https://twitter.com/spaikin/status/972903098287931392
Milczyn is likely to hold E-L

I've said this in another thread. And I'll say it here. You can't use dirt on Doug against him. If people are mad at the Liberals, them using dirt comes off as disingenuous and desperate.

Ford can be beaten by showing people how he can't deliver for them. And explaining why the Liberals can and will deliver in their next term. That's going to take a switch in policies from typical Liberal politicking to date.
Liberals are masters at messing up and then promising to deliver in their next term.

Milczyn is likely to hold E-L

I agree. He might be the lone Liberal remaining in Toronto outside the old city limits. E-L has had a huge influx of young and urbane residents in the Humber condo corridor which will overwhelmingly vote Liberal.

I agree. He might be the lone Liberal remaining in Toronto outside the old city limits. E-L has had a huge influx of young and urbane residents in the Humber condo corridor which will overwhelmingly vote Liberal.
The bloor corridor and Kingsway is also very L

Liberals are masters at messing up and then promising to deliver in their next term.
There is absolutely no evidence of this in recent Liberal history. If the Liberals choose a left-wing platform this time, and all indications are they will, they will be very credible considering the several left-wing policies they have actually implemented in the past year.

Back