News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

It won't be enough, though. It's never enough. Give the likes of Doug Ford an inch, and he'll make ever more unreasonable, strident demands, inevitably screeching that he's being oppressed if you don't give in (and completely ignoring the concessions already made to him up to that point, natch). Fatass was a horrible mayor, a crook and a scumbag and a liar, a shameless, self-promoting spotlight whore, doing everything he did to gratify his bizarrely overblown ego. Name a drug rehabilitation center after him (the irony is nice), but nothing else. If we're paying proper homage to his memory, then name a filthy abandoned outhouse after him.

Your theory might be why Tory is doing this, but I guarantee it won't work. It'll just encourage the Fords and their demented fanbase even further.
Exactly. I guess Tory doesn't remember what happened with the "State" funeral for Rob. Nothing screams class like selfies with Rob's casket and his mourners. People like Doug don't have limits so he'll just turn this into an opportunity to try and sell the Fords. Next he'll expect a statue in front of City Hall.

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 4.09.13 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 4.09.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 4.09.13 PM.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 394
Exactly. I guess Tory doesn't remember what happened with the "State" funeral for Rob. Nothing screams class like selfies with Rob's casket and his mourners. People like Doug don't have limits so he'll just turn this into an opportunity to try and sell the Fords. Next he'll expect a statue in front of City Hall.
Similar to Trudeau posing for selfies at the Jim Flaherty casket. Some people just have no class.

Forgive me for saying it, but it almost looks like there was once seating going all the way around it, but they let it go fallow, so to speak...

Forgive me for saying it, but it almost looks like there was once seating going all the way around it, but they let it go fallow, so to speak...
Crowds for Canadian high school football are pretty small. An American high school team could have stands surrounding that field and be full! Last time I was there every high school football field seemed to have high bleachers surrounding it.

Both Rob Ford and Trudeau posed with fans for selfies outside of the funeral. I can't find anything about either one of them posing for selfies at the casket itself.

Doug posted for smiling, thumbs-up selfies steps away from the casket as Rob lay in state. That's the honour guard standing at the right.

Thumbs up, Doug!.jpg

Attachments

• Thumbs up, Doug!.jpg
    Thumbs up, Doug!.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 378

Back