News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

I was wondering what ever happened to Bruno! Probably nothing good...

Ford Nation TV is back but more polished this time: http://www.fordnationlive.ca/news

Pretty sad that Doug's going to be premier but his competition is so lackluster. If NDP had a more dynamic leader this would be their time to finally get another chance to lead.

A dynamic, female leader of either party is needed now - the pond scum gets worse with the warmer weather.

All I'm saying is that the not-so silent majority has had enough of Liberals lies and deception.

With Horwath not ready for primetime; Doug may very well prove to be worse than Wynne in the long run but I am willing to give him a chance nonetheless. The Liberals have got to go! This is a change election if ever there needed to be one.

Why do you think she's not ready for prime time? I get that people are fed up with the Liberals but Ford has done nothing as a one term councillor so what makes you think he's qualified?

Why do you think she's not ready for prime time? I get that people are fed up with the Liberals but Ford has done nothing as a one term councillor so what makes you think he's qualified?
The conservatives wont say it but they believe she will never be ready because... she is a woman. How did I come to this conclusion you may ask? They had four women choices yet chose Doug Ford.

I think to a small extent it's the notion of the ONDP *at large* not being ready for prime time, and that they never will be ready for prime time, with 1990-95 as proof of why. They'll always be the "incompetent Rae government" party, however much said "incompetence" was a myth or an illusion generated through external circumstances...

So Bob Rae from 1990-1995 was so bad that no one can give the NDP a chance ever again but Mike Harris who was equally destructive more recently June 26, 1995 to April 14, 2002 gives the PC credibility?

Is this the same cretin who was blubbering recently that it's "too easy" for people to sign up with food banks?

Funnily enough, Thuggie-poo just dumped Tanya Granic Allen, the screechy anti-sex loon, from the party. She's no longer with the PCs. But he doesn't seem to mind running extremist nutscases as candidates. What makes her so expendable?

I think John Dee’s point was that other candidates have said crazy stuff too, yet they are still around. So why is she gone and others remain? The others are male.

So Bob Rae from 1990-1995 was so bad that no one can give the NDP a chance ever again but Mike Harris who was equally destructive more recently June 26, 1995 to April 14, 2002 gives the PC credibility?
That Harris-Eves period does not look so bad.
fe0407_ontariodebt_c_jr.jpeg

Back