39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 2.07.48 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 2.07.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 2.07.48 PM.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 425
I think the media is ignoring Doug because campaigning and fundraising isn't allowed until next May. If they followed around Doug all the time right now, it would just let him do illegal campaigning.

First, I finally have a working device to surf the interwebs... so, hi to all, it's been a while. :(

Dougie still foists himself on the population as a "fiscal conservative", and then announces himself as running for Robbie and his memory; how many times can you play the cancer card? Anyway, all the points Sluggie has put forward is not really different from Robbie, including attacking Tory, mostly since Sluggie, or Robbie for that matter, could promote actual accomplishments other than Woodbine Live, fixing a fence or two, and/or picking on those perceived weaker, i.e. autistic kids.

Warren Kinsella has been wrong once or twice, the only thing I agree on is Jimmie K is a clown on par with Mammo. This city does not need another circus where the inmates run the asylum. The right honorable councillor (as he likes to be called) should stay put and just concentrate on stirring the haggis in his own ward.

Warren Kinsella has been wrong once or twice, the only thing I agree on is Jimmie K is a clown on par with Mammo. This city does not need another circus where the inmates run the asylum. The right honorable councillor (as he likes to be called) should stay put and just concentrate on stirring the haggis in his own ward.
Right... honourable... councillor... I didn't think it possible to bat for zero.

Please, God, let JimmyK run for mayor. Surely even Toronto isn't stupid enough to elect him, and the entertainment value would be peak suburb.

Please, God, let JimmyK run for mayor. Surely even Toronto isn't stupid enough to elect him, and the entertainment value would be peak suburb.

Ummm..... yes Toronto was stupid enough to elect the Ford Bros, stupid enough to keep Mammo, Denzil and yes even elected another Ford who was/is totally void of City matters. I don't want to live in the city for its council entertainment value. I want to live in a city that's progressive and can find the means and ways to fix transit in an orderly and fiscal manner. Let's face it if transit city had been implemented, it would have been build and well on its way towards completion. We had The Ford circus - no thanks to any more clowns.

There is a point, though. I don't feel right commenting on the Fords' kids.
Not only is this correct because it is immoral and wrong, you could use the moderator role to delete any and all posts about politicians’ children. No child should be burdened with the parent’s baggage.

Leaving the posts is disgusting. Urbantoronto.

Making them on a public forum is not appropriate. Posters.

Should any child grow up and choose to enter the public arena, then the usual rules apply. Caroline Mulroney. Justin Trudeau. Mike Layton. Otherwise, those children should be left in peace.

If it means taking votes from Doug, I have no problem with Jimmy K running for mayor!

Back