News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

What a crock of shit..lol:D
Why? The Constitution was changed for the French, considering what Toronto does for the nation why shouldn't we have the same consideration, maybe a referendum. Why is that too much to ask? You are not, I hope, suggesting that prejudice is at play.

Doug's going to have many preoccupations besides premiering: a failing business that nevertheless must keep the Ks in Gucci purses, a brother who makes a good hatstand but clearly also lacks business skills, a massive lawsuit that will clean out the rest of the larder, a dwindling supply of his dad's money, his allegedly* rumoured** affair, and (I'm personally convinced) potential health problems. The man is a bloated physical wreck and appears to have aged far more than four years since the 2014 campaign. With any luck, he'll be so distracted with all these sideshows that he won't have time or energy to do much damage.

*allegedly
**rumoured

Doug's going to have many preoccupations besides premiering: a failing business that nevertheless must keep the Ks in Gucci purses, a brother who makes a good hatstand but clearly also lacks business skills, a massive lawsuit that will clean out the rest of the larder, a dwindling supply of his dad's money, his allegedly* rumoured** affair, and (I'm personally convinced) potential health problems. The man is a bloated physical wreck and appears to have aged far more than four years since the 2014 campaign. With any luck, he'll be so distracted with all these sideshows that he won't have time or energy to do much damage.

*allegedly
**rumoured
It is because of all of that that I wonder who convinced him to run, not like he would have needed much convincing. It's like Chow running for Mayor and the Elliot running for leader, who advises these people and what is their strategy? The quality of candidates in my area was tragic, just tragic - like drawing lots and the losers had be candidates. I just wonder. A friend said the PC guy came to his door and talked to him, and was told that he wasn't going to vote PC. On election day off he goes to the polling station and hey ho he's not on the voters list! Even tho he voted in 3 other election whilst at this address.

Call them out on their lies..... find the crimes and backroom deals. Flush away conservative propaganda -- because shit only stinks if you leave it to fester in the crapper.

yea I get that Doug isn’t a good candidate but some of the criticisms about lying and dishonesty...I mean did you not live through Wynne or was it all unicorns and rainbows? I get this is a pro liberal crowd but let’s be objective here.

I hated all candidates.

yea I get that Doug isn’t a good candidate but some of the criticisms about lying and dishonesty...I mean did you not live through Wynne or was it all unicorns and rainbows? I get this is a pro liberal crowd but let’s be objective here.

I hated all candidates.

Umm yeah, but the PC's couldn't even present a fully costed platform, caught trying to make backroom deals, accused of embezzling his brother's estate, reprimanded for conflict of interest while at TO council. And the list goes on. Yeah his shit stinks and will fester for the next 4 yrs. Nothing will change for the "little guys" because that's not how Doug operates.

It's said in times like this that the voter is always right. It's little balm to all who might feel that all is not right with this PC majority government. This time around, six out of ten voters in this divided province will beg to differ.

If Scarborough Guildwood truly wants Mitzie Hunter, to hell with them getting EELRT. At least the rest of the borough had the good sense to join government and will be rewarded for it.
Borough?

Umm yeah, but the PC's couldn't even present a fully costed platform, caught trying to make backroom deals, accused of embezzling his brother's estate, reprimanded for conflict of interest while at TO council. And the list goes on. Yeah his shit stinks and will fester for the next 4 yrs. Nothing will change for the "little guys" because that's not how Doug operates.

It just shows how bad wynne was. People were willing to overlook all that. It was wynnes election to lose.

It just shows how bad wynne was. People were willing to overlook all that. It was wynnes election to lose.

Nope it shows you how apathetic voters were, mention tax cut, they're on it like flies on cow plop, the buck a beer, and lowering hydro & gas prices. I understand the need for change, but in my eyes Ontario residents just handed Doug Ford their credit cards and not knowing what the hell they purchased. (NO fully costed platform)

Back