News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Go to the snitch website at https://www.ontario.ca/page/for-the-parents to snitch on Doug Ford's sex-ed and climate change denying curriculum, and any upcoming medieval changes.

scheer.jpg

Attachments

• scheer.jpg
    scheer.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 384
Go to the snitch website at https://www.ontario.ca/page/for-the-parents to snitch on Doug Ford's sex-ed and climate change denying curriculum, and any upcoming medieval changes.

I was thinking the same thing myself. I believe it’s anonymous, so we could certainly have many complain that our children are not being taught relevant and accurate information regarding their own bodies and other issues.

Flood the snitch site with enough of those messages and it becomes irrelevant.

I was thinking the same thing myself. I believe it’s anonymous, so we could certainly have many complain that our children are not being taught relevant and accurate information regarding their own bodies and other issues.

Flood the snitch site with enough of those messages and it becomes irrelevant.
I doubt they actually plan to do anything with the snitch line. The point is intimidation and feed the base. They’ll just tie up a civil servant from doing anything actually useful and get them to reply with some kind of form letter.

^ First of many! I am jumping ahead in presumption, but how long is Caroline going to stick it out as Att-Gen? She's facing an absolutely disastrous string of legal defeats being the 'wet nurse' to a moron. All the money in the world can't help you on this one, Caroline. It'll look great on your CV...

Anyone take advantage of dollar beers today? Most places are probably sold out of them by now.

Here's my haul - got a 12 pack of each PC variety on for a buck a beer. Never had them before and never planned on ever buying them until they were $1. Good time to try them out lol

aUARzs3.jpg

^ First of many! I am jumping ahead in presumption, but how long is Caroline going to stick it out as Att-Gen? She's facing an absolutely disastrous string of legal defeats ......

But you thought you might have to wait till tomorrow for the next case to be announced.............well....

https://www.thestar.com/news/queens...-over-cancellation-of-basic-income-pilot.html

I have to say, much as I disagree w/the policy change here, this was not one of the moves I expected to generate litigation (just bad press and political headaches).

In reading the lawyer's arguments............I would call them 'novel'. But not so lacking in merit on a prima facie basis that this might not live long enough to give the Premier and his AG another headache, regardless of the outcome.

Anyone take advantage of dollar beers today? Most places are probably sold out of them by now.

Here's my haul - got a 12 pack of each PC variety on for a buck a beer. Never had them before and never planned on ever buying them until they were $1. Good time to try them out lol
I hate to be a snob, but I really think I am too European to understand the appeal of this.

If Staropramen was being sold at $1 a beer, I would be the first one lining up to take advantage. Meanwhile, I did not even know PC had a beer brand...

I did not even know PC had a beer brand
I'd *forgotten* that they had a brand. Not a beer drinker anyway. If I drink anything cheap and alcoholic, it's cider. Otherwise I just stick to heroin. It's less messy...Buck a Bang. No bloat. And not fattening. If Ford thought it could get him votes, he'd do it.
President's Choice also began pursuing opportunities beyond the traditional grocery store aisle. In 1992, PC Premium Draft beer went on sale at Brewers Retail outlets in Ontario. Launched only weeks before Christmas, supplier Lakeport Brewing assured Loblaw, based on historical data, that it had enough product in stores to last throughout the holiday season. Advertised as being "premium quality," yet value priced, the beer sold out before Christmas. Lakeport subsequently ran full page ads apologizing for the shortfall. For Nichol, the success of PC beer confirmed to him that he could sell almost anything under President’s Choice, as long as it represented better quality at a more affordable price:
[...]
Product lines[edit]
In Canada, PC products are generally sold only at Loblaw-owned or affiliated stores. One notable exception is President's Choice beer, which in Ontario is also sold at The Beer Store and the LCBO's retail stores (and was only available at those retailers until 2015 due to since-changed provincial laws on the sale of alcohol).
[...]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President's_Choice

"as long as it represented better quality at a more affordable price:" So much for that claim...not that Ford would know the difference...

Last edited:

Back