News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Does anyone know if the work at the west end of the CNE is part of the Gardiner rebuilt or part of TTC ROW with a Platforms or what??? Lots of anchor bolts along that area
View attachment 581965
I'm not sure what it is but I'm fairly certain it's not part of the Gardiner rebuild as it's several hundred metres from where the work zone starts. We're also at least a couple years away from the streetcar extension so I think it's related to the CNE.

I'm not sure what it is but I'm fairly certain it's not part of the Gardiner rebuild as it's several hundred metres from where the work zone starts. We're also at least a couple years away from the streetcar extension so I think it's related to the CNE.
Thanks

The way it is setup, it looks like a provision for TTC ROW, but the amount of anchor bolts along the north side is saying a wall or some thing is going to be there with a wider space between it and the Gardiner.

It is a fair distance from where the work starts on the Gardiner which is saying it not part of the Gardiner work

I was trying to see what it maybe before I tag the rest of the photos for it. Will have to come with Unknown Project At The CNE.

Back