News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Apologize, schmapologize. Whatever the court's decision, something still seems a little trashily twisted within the Ford household. (And it's not up to the court to parse through that business arbitrarily--let the sleeping dog lie, unless there's open reason otherwise.)

Considering the parentage and broader family milieu, it'll be interesting to see how Ford's own offspring turn out once they get into adolescence and beyond...

... such a frenzy to assassinate Mr Ford's reputation when he was charged.
Mr. Ford's reputation before this whole incident was the laughing stock of council, if not the entire city. I don't see that this would count as assassination, as his reputation hasn't changed.

Do you really think that Ford won't find his way into the headlines again at some point with some odd act?

There must be trouble with this forum, I haven't seen one of the many many apology messages that were surely transmitted by all those who were in such a frenzy to assassinate Mr Ford's reputation when he was charged.

Perhaps you all should resend your apologies, I am sure Mr Ford will excuse the delay.

I'll get right on that, just as soon as I finish my apology to Mel Lastman for calling him a "deadbeat dad".

To me, Rob Ford will always be an alcoholic wife-beater whose nephews deal drugs and whose heroin-addicted sister gets shot in the face. Also, he's a fat fuck. And he's stupid. And he's a barrel sucker. I don't care if there's insufficient evidence to convict him for every crime of which he's been accused. He doesn't deserve that kind of fairness. His existence is offensive. I wish him all the worst, and I can safely expect to seem him accomplish ever more spectacular failures before his over-cheesburgered heart finally shows some mercy on our city.

I sense you dislike Mr. Ford.

Might I be overstating my observation?

Nobody ever said city politics is boring.

Bizarre at times, but not boring.

Except, of course, when it's boring.

Another long, interesting read. So, it's okay to call someone a fat slob, but using the word Oriental is wrong?
Personal attacks on a man who is clearly going through some serious emotional troubles is okay.
Making fun of a troublesome domestic situation. (Could it be his wife is a witch, too? Possibly? I don't know, but I suspect none of his critics do either.)

Attacking a man just because his wife phones the cops? And the CAS does not return kids to custody lightly - I DO know that.

I am getting a very clear picture of what this Urban Toronto Forum is all about.......

Back