News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Can Rob Ford even ride a bicycle? Or knows how?

Hmm, Rob + Doug Ford + two wheels. Makes me think of

tumblr_kr42f8G2hF1qa71wro2_400.jpg

Conrad Black might be out of the crowbar hotel and ready to go in time for the 2014 election.

Would Black even be allowed in this country? I thought that foreigners with criminal convictions are barred from entering Canada? Lowlife criminals should not be allowed in. I say send him back to the UK, where he came from. I bet the Brits would love to have Sir Black back where he belongs.

Would Black even be allowed in this country? I thought that foreigners with criminal convictions are barred from entering Canada? Lowlife criminals should not be allowed in. I say send him back to the UK, where he came from. I bet the Brits would love to have Sir Black back where he belongs.
You realise that Conrad Black was born in Montreal, right. He renounced his Canadian citizenship to become a Lord. He didn't get on well with the Liberals, so maybe Harper will appoint him to the Senate.

Rob Ford is officially a hipster! Spotted 24 June 2010 @Ossington & Queen West, just off the parking lot north of the Jamie Angell Gallery:

dsc09744qd.jpg

Somehow, I doubt anyone would want to do the same with Rocco, Smitherman etc.

People have told me and I've heard this talked about on the radio but wasn't Smitherman in some way involved with the ehealth scandal?

^ He was the mastermind running the whole show during that whole period (2003-2009). The media doesn't like to talk about that though, it only loves to focus on how one individual's efforts at trying to be a Good Samaritan in this city somehow makes him unfit to run it.

Ah, so now there is massive media conspiracy helping Smitherman.

Based on your post, it's clear you know little to nothing on the operations of government ministries. But don't let that stop you from typing out your paranoid ramblings here. Here's a thought for you: maybe the "media" isn't talking because there isn't anything to talk about.

Ah, so now there is massive media conspiracy helping Smitherman.

Based on your post, it's clear you know little to nothing on the operations of government ministries. But don't let that stop you from typing out your paranoid ramblings here. Here's a thought for you: maybe the "media" isn't talking because there isn't anything to talk about.

Did I say that it's a conspiracy? You must have me confused for Kamuix. No, I just feel that the mainstream media wants someone "polished and refined" running the city and will go to any lengths (smears and cover-ups) to influence the outcome. But like I said earlier, voters already know everything about Rob Ford that they need to know to make an informed decision at the ballot box. How much do we still not know about Smitherman?

From the CSIS revelations regarding China and "certain" politicians:

"We're in fact a bit worried in a couple of provinces that we have an indication that there's some political figures who have developed quite an attachment to foreign countries," Fadden said. "The individual becomes in a position to make decisions that affect the country or the province or a municipality. All of a sudden, decisions aren't taken on the basis of the public good but on the basis of another country's preoccupations."

"You invite somebody back to the homeland. You pay [for] their trips and all of a sudden you discover that when an event is occurring that is of particular interest to country "X",you call up and you ask the person to take a particular view," Fadden said.

Rob Ford is officially a hipster! Spotted 24 June 2010 @Ossington & Queen West, just off the parking lot north of the Jamie Angell Gallery:

Somehow, I doubt anyone would want to do the same with Rocco, Smitherman etc.

The ironic t-shirt trend has finally evolved to include laneway garages.

If ehealth didn't prove that Smitherman is not a capable leader, nothing will convince those that support him. The whole thing was/is a fiasco. It's true that nobody is perfect, but what those consultants are doing with the Gov'ts tacit approval is sick, and those in power seem disinterested in stopping it. Smitherman should at least address it.

The money, BTW, is still flowing into ehealth...

Why shouldn't money keep flowing into ehealth in some form - it is something that we all agree should have been done years ago - and note that this has been something that's going on since what, Harris' time if not before in some shape or form?

AoD

Did I say that it's a conspiracy? You must have me confused for Kamuix. No, I just feel that the mainstream media wants someone "polished and refined" running the city and will go to any lengths (smears and cover-ups) to influence the outcome. But like I said earlier, voters already know everything about Rob Ford that they need to know to make an informed decision at the ballot box. How much do we still not know about Smitherman?

From the CSIS revelations regarding China and "certain" politicians:

"We're in fact a bit worried in a couple of provinces that we have an indication that there's some political figures who have developed quite an attachment to foreign countries," Fadden said. "The individual becomes in a position to make decisions that affect the country or the province or a municipality. All of a sudden, decisions aren't taken on the basis of the public good but on the basis of another country's preoccupations."

"You invite somebody back to the homeland. You pay [for] their trips and all of a sudden you discover that when an event is occurring that is of particular interest to country "X",you call up and you ask the person to take a particular view," Fadden said.

Hey Fresh Start, since you're the expert on all things Rob Ford, do you have any information on his education? I never see anything about where he went to school, what his degree was in, where he graduated in his class or any information regarding his educational pursuits. The reason I ask, is I just have the feeling this guy has the lowest IQ on city council and I need some reassurance that indeed, he is an intellectual heavyweight. There is lots of info about Mayor Miller and his educational accomplishments but why so little about Rob Ford? Could it be a media conspiracy, hiding his accomplishments? Why doesn't Ford put the information out himself? Enquiring minds want to know. If you've got the information, let's hear it.

Um, is there anybody on this forum who thinks Rob Ford's IQ is higher than their own? What about you, Fresh? (Just curious)

Back