News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Um, left wing = bad ; right wing = good... What does intelligence have to do with anything?

Oh hang on ... when you call Rob Ford right wing, your talking about his political views?

I thought it was simply referred to the single hemisphere of his brain that was functioning ...

I dunno, one of the other mayoral candidates is usually thought to be strong competition on that front, i.e. Mammoliti...
You know, when you think about, between Ford, Mammoliti, and Smitherman we have perhaps the stupidest (and I'm talking raw intelligence here) and uneducated collection of candidates for the position that I can think of.

And in Mel's case, he literally was judged "illiterate"--or at least, he had a reading-or-something disability which could be misleadingly(?) construed as "illiteracy"...

Mammoliti must be the Chinese spy. He is the one on the zoo board trying to bring Pandas here. No doubt ninja panda spys!

art_panda.jpg

Did I say that it's a conspiracy? You must have me confused for Kamuix. No, I just feel that the mainstream media wants someone "polished and refined" running the city and will go to any lengths (smears and cover-ups) to influence the outcome. But like I said earlier, voters already know everything about Rob Ford that they need to know to make an informed decision at the ballot box. How much do we still not know about Smitherman?

From the CSIS revelations regarding China and "certain" politicians:

"We're in fact a bit worried in a couple of provinces that we have an indication that there's some political figures who have developed quite an attachment to foreign countries," Fadden said. "The individual becomes in a position to make decisions that affect the country or the province or a municipality. All of a sudden, decisions aren't taken on the basis of the public good but on the basis of another country's preoccupations."

"You invite somebody back to the homeland. You pay [for] their trips and all of a sudden you discover that when an event is occurring that is of particular interest to country "X",you call up and you ask the person to take a particular view," Fadden said.

So how do you know what the "media" wants? The fact that you speak of a collection of news and public affairs organizations as some form of monolith that possesses a thought strikes me as being more than a touch paranoid.

And speaking of paranoid, the CSIS "revelation" is pretty long on accusation and terribly short on details. That you mention it in the same breath as Smitherman suggests that you alluding to something in that regard. If you know something, state it.

And in Mel's case, he literally was judged "illiterate"--or at least, he had a reading-or-something disability which could be misleadingly(?) construed as "illiteracy"...

Mel almost achieved a level of genius that was beyond intelligence. His whole career was like some absurdist performance art. I mean, dude had a secret second family. He brought a level of insane tawdry grandeur to the mayor's office.

If Rob Ford has a secret second family, I'll vote for him.

Would a stupid man have been able to work his way up to eventually co-run a printing business started by his family? He's an inspiration. Rags to riches.

The key word is co-run.

Howard Hughes greatly expanded his inherited empire, but ended up with eccentric behavior and a reclusive lifestyle in later life.

Thankfully I doubt he'll remain in the mayor's office for long, especially when he'd make such a great Ontario premier or - dare I say it? - Prime Minister.

With Rob Ford, Canada finally has its own Winston Churchill. We're entering a brave new era for politics.

Why ... I live in her ward, and she's always been good. Her staff are very responsive, and she works hard. I can't quite say I agree with her on everything, but I'm sure she'll be re-elected. The only challenger of note seems to be Bruce Baker, and his main claim to fame is that he has been involved with the development of land in the ward, that the community seems to have been against.

I can't imagine that the community is going to elect someone like Baker who is clearly in it to advance his own business interests.

Wow, how did I miss this before. OMFG. You have the audacity to chastise me for supporting the Rob Ford campaign yet you come to aid of this individual, a notorious ineffectual do-nothing for her constituents while pocketing the proceeds from private developers? Yes, Bussin was as complicit in those real estate dealings as anyone:

[video=youtube;02mppwxDP2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02mppwxDP2A&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;5hOvtN4BkoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hOvtN4BkoU&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;4xtbmvhBaQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xtbmvhBaQs&feature=related[/video]

Good thing there's a free-thinking press out there. If you still want that nutbar for City Councillor, that says a lot more about your own judgment and assessment of people's character than mine, just don't condemn the rest of your community to the abomination.

Bruce Baker or bust!

Back