News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we just take torches and pitchforks to city hall, and demand Ford give us answers. ;)

Hey MetroMan does your TPS "Source" have theories as to how he's tweeting from TPS custody? :p
Or do you actually believe he has someone tweeting for him?
Or are you "not allowed to say"? ;)

So, uh, yeah - I'm guessing he wasn't actually arrested but wouldn't be surprised if he was held up at the border.

From what I understand regarding the queued images... he wasn't wanting to bring anything containing the images or video across the border.
I'm guessing he is also paranoid (maybe rightfully?) about putting them online somewhere.
So the queued post means he can have it go online without actually needing to do anything from Canada.

All of which is moot, of course, if he's really full of shit. But I'm going to wait and see before I make any determinations...

I understand your skepticism but my record speaks for itself. I've been on UT since the beginning in 2001, I have nothing to gain by making this stuff up. Choose to believe what you like. I need to be careful what i say so I don't out my source. Granted he's not giving me sensitive info but it's still privileged information and I may say too much. So I'll keep quiet on this guy. He's completely insane so I'll watch the show from the sidelines. Any info on Rob Ford himself is fair game and I'll let you all know if I hear anything.

Greetings...first post, but have been following since last week. Spoke to a TPS officer this weekend about this story and asked him if they were to find something on Ford, if they would hide it. He said they would, since they all love him there. Take it for what it's worth, I guess.

No surprises there, unfortunately. Ford ran on a law and order campaign, and he also ended up giving the police a pay raise as well. They'll be we'll served with Ford in power.

Page 375 for me. I set it to see 40 posts per page. Good thing about my 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display. I can see so much at once.

Absolutely Johnny. Apple has done an incredible job on the MacBook Pro with Retina Display. So much so that I think that everyone on UT should buy one. So why don't you all deposit $2,000 in my PayPal account and I'll mail you a MacBook. Don't worry, I'm an Aapple Certified Dealer, so you can trust me :eek:

And after you're done with that, I have a wealthy Nigerian prince who urgently needs our financial assistance

Last edited:
No surprises there, unfortunately. Ford ran on a law and order campaign, and he also ended up giving the police a pay raise as well. They'll be we'll served with Ford in power.

Really? Quite the opposite. Ford's first order of business with the police cancelled the hiring of over 100 cops. While he let the police budget increase slightly, he stopped Miller's growth of the police force and anti-crime programs. The cops are not happy with Ford at all. Quite the opposite.

Some people thought they could make government simpler (and therefore less taxing) by electing a simpleton.

There was an article in the Globe about traditional reality shows being replaced by shows like Honey Boo Boo, where real people are forced into sitcom-type narratives. Allusions to the Ford clan were made in the article. Think of how the Fords might be perfect subjects for one of those train-wreck shows (season one ends with a backyard bbq for 600). Maybe some of Ford's appeal is to the audience of those types of shows - he has the broad cartoon personality that captures their attention.

#15,000th post!

Well, you see, Rob Ford is a symptom of the lack of critical thinking skills the populace has these days.

Moving goal posts:
@larouxb said:
This evening I met with the RCMP for a few hours regarding their investigation(s) into the Prime Minister’s Office and Wright/Duffy/Wallin. Unfortunately that’s all I can say about our conversation and the documents I provided.
The video screen caps are set to post automatically when I leave Toronto.

He met with the RCMP alright.

Incidentally, re the "homophobia defeated Smitherman" argument: as far as I can tell, homophobia doesn't seem to be denting Kathleen Wynne's popularity (not that other things aren't).

Come to think of it, I've been thinking that if Wynne lost the leadership to Pupatello, we might well be talking about *her* as a mayoral candidate in '14...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back