News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw David Miller in TTC Union Station this morning on my way to work. He seemed to be chatting with some TTC employees. I wanted to beg him to stage a coup and reclaim the mayoral mantle.

For an armed and violent home invasion, I would expect a press release. The media repots them all the time. This was most definitely an armed and violent home invasion.

Let's hope the press are on this angle on the story, too. Sounds like something the Sun could even dig their teeth into.

[QUOTE\] After the Star contacted Prempeh, PeeTeePeee tweeted “Stop snitching!†and, later, “The Art of Skullduggery.â€[/QUOTE]

Those recent tweets have been deleted now, though they were retweeted by some of his followers, including another deleted one where he said 'Am I that important now?'

I think Ford's people are getting in touch with him as we speak. That Twitter account will be down by lunch.

Elena Basso, mother of Jasmin Basso, and TorontoMike angle has broken:

http://o.canada.com/2013/06/06/15-windsor-rd-rob-ford/

"The Basso family has previously been implicated in Rob Ford’s alleged substance problem. Following a March revelation the mayor had been asked to leave a military ball for being too intoxicated, commenters on a popular Toronto blog discussed the Basso family and — even before the later allegations that would rock Toronto politics — mentioned crack cocaine.

“Here’s the thing: Rob Ford DOES use crack cocaine,†wrote a commenter with the screen name Rinse. “A friend of mine, her mother is a serious drug addict. Rob Ford regularly goes over to her house to smoke crack.
“The problem is this: The daughter wants to expose Rob Ford’s drug abuse, but her oldschool Italian grandmother won’t allow her to ‘bring shame’ upon the family, long story short. So basically the daughter has become complicit with the entire thing instead of doing the right thing.â€

Although these allegations are still unproven, the names batted around on the blog appear to match the names listed in Wednesday’s media reports. Neighbours told the Star they have had concerns of drug activity at number 15 for several years."

This thread has been so active lately I haven't had the time to read the many postings, this A.M. I was catching up and saw the side by side photos of the Garage. Looked pretty convincing.

I always thought that the location of the infamous video would have been some dingy secret hideout only visited under cover of darkness but it appears that the video was taken in broad daylight on a public street in full view of any passer by. Weird.

This quote in today's Star article is very telling. "“Rob Ford’s the greatest mayor ever. You guys are scavengers." That makes me wonder if the reason why the video hasn't surfaced is because people in the neighbourhood are doing their best to protect Ford.

Almost certainly. And really, in those kinds of places, loyalty counts for pretty much everything. I know we like to knock Ford voters, and probably for good reason, but if he helps and protects these people, they will stick with him because, really, they know that few to no other people care. We need to understand this dynamic in order to get these places the real help that they need and deserve, so they can escape this drug mafia bullshit.

This quote in today's Star article is very telling. "“Rob Ford’s the greatest mayor ever. You guys are scavengers." That makes me wonder if the reason why the video hasn't surfaced is because people in the neighbourhood are doing their best to protect Ford.

It's probably less to do with protecting Ford in particular and more to do with a general code of silence for the sake of everyone in that community (and by community, I mean that circle of users).

I always thought that the location of the infamous video would have been some dingy secret hideout only visited under cover of darkness but it appears that the video was taken in broad daylight on a public street in full view of any passer by. Weird.

what on earth makes you think that?

Doug is vehemently denying being familiar with the house. However, the report claimed he petitioned for a fence near the house to prevent people from using it as a walkway.

This is just typical Doug. He overstates everything, exaggerates or flat out lies. He quite simply could acknowledge the petition then dismiss the relevance.

Thanks to umopapisdnwei on reddit, my jaw is agape. Someone posted this back in March:
Here's the thing: Rob Ford DOES use crack cocaine. A friend of mine, her mother is a serious drug addict. Rob Ford regularly goes over to her house to smoke crack. The problem is this: The daughter wants to expose Rob Ford's drug abuse, but her oldschool Italian grandmother won't allow her to "bring shame" upon the family, long story short. So basically the daughter has become complicit with the entire thing instead of doing the right thing. Shame on you Jasmin.
http://www.torontomike.com/2013/03/the_problem_with_rob_ford_and.html#comment-234172

15 Windsor Rd (the house we now know is the one in the photo) is listed to "E Basso" in the phonebook. I (umopapisdnwei) found an obituary that says "E___ Basso" passed away on November 6, 2009. The obituary lists Jasmine as his granddaughter. "Jasmin" is the name mentioned in the link above.

Extra-super-duper good sleuthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back