News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these comments about excellent sleuthing, and I am feeling like a bonehead for not finding it on Google Street View :mad: ! I checked out 380 Dixon Rd a few weeks back on Street View to see if I could find anything which resembles the house, but no luck. If I had simply dug a little deeper and took the Pegman a block north, I could have single handedly made a break in the case!

Actually a little surprised that it took this long for the location to break, actually. Would have thought that as soon as 380 Dixon was mentioned in the media, people would have combed the area online to try and find the property.

I looked on streetview today in case just by fluke there would be police cars outside of it... no luck... would have been great tho...

Your analogy is kind of backwards. While there is plenty of tangible evidence for dinosaurs, and only stories to back up creationism, there is a distinct lack of tangible evidence of Ford smoking crack, and only stories to back up that claim.

There's no tangible evidence that Liberace was gay, only stories. Do you doubt that too?

OK, people are freaking out about this video... what exactly did Women's Post say to lead people to believe they had a video of Rob Ford smoking crack? Everyone's acting like WP was misleading people but I'm having a hard time understanding why people believed that they, above all other media outlets, would get it first...

Add me to the dislikes. The video will be down soon enough. Terrible PR indeed.
31 dislikes.. 0 likes..... Now on top of being disappointed with the Mayor (not really surprised) I am very disappointed with the person whom I wanted to vote for Mayor.

Your analogy is kind of backwards. While there is plenty of tangible evidence for dinosaurs, and only stories to back up creationism, there is a distinct lack of tangible evidence of Ford smoking crack, and only stories to back up that claim.

all these 'i'm not believing anything until i see the tape' types are looking increasingly obtuse. god forbid these stubborn boneheads are ever called for jury duty where they have to WEIGH EVIDENCE.

they 'can't be sure' because they 'haven't seen the tape'? oops, hung jury.

riddle me this: how many crimes come with corresponding video attachments?

Backwards is being kind. It's specious.

Well I guess we can always bring Karla Holmoka back home and have her run as a city councillor. After all, no one saw that video either.

There's no tangible evidence that Liberace was gay, only stories. Do you doubt that too?

Off-topic - that Liberace HBO movie was pretty good

all these 'i'm not believing anything until i see the tape' types are looking increasingly obtuse. god forbid these stubborn boneheads are ever called for jury duty where they have to WEIGH EVIDENCE.

they 'can't be sure' because they 'haven't seen the tape'? oops, hung jury.

riddle me this: how many crimes come with corresponding video attachments?

Not sure you are aware of how trials work, or what evidence means.

Backwards is being kind. It's specious.

Oh just stop. It isn't. When you've got Ford himself saying he knows where the video is, his senior staff abandoning him, and respected journalists with everything to lose putting their careers on the line, I think you can use your head and not just keep coming back to "If I haven't seen it, it didn't happen". As thedeepend said - god forbid you're ever chosen for jury duty and you have to weigh evidence.

If you're going to draw the line of truth at "things I've seen first hand", good luck trusting any kind of writing/person, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back