News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
TORONTO, ON - JUNE 4: A woman identified by friends and neighbours as Elena Basso, a resident of 15 Windsor Road, in Etobicoke, the address where a photo showing Mayor Rob Ford with two shooting victims was taken. Ford is currently embroiled in a scandal after allegations surfaced that he was recorded on a cellphone video in front of this house smoking crack cocaine and making offensive remarks.

TORONTO, ON - JUNE 4: A man identified by friends and neighbours as Fabio Basso, a resident of 15 Windsor Road, in Etobicoke, the address where a photo showing Mayor Rob Ford with two shooting victims was taken. Ford is currently embroiled in a scandal after allegations surfaced that he was recorded on a cellphone video in front of this house smoking crack cocaine and making offensive remarks.

TORONTO, ON - JUNE 6: Neighbourhood resident, Nijole Ardovavicius stops and chats to the media and said she has seen Rob Ford around the neighbourhood on other matters previously.The house at 15 Windsor Road in Etobicoke where Mayor Rob Ford was allegedly photographed in relation to crack use is seen the morning after the Star published the address.

TORONTO, ON - JUNE 6 - Reporters keep a watchful eye on the house which is all quiet.The house at 15 Windsor Road in Etobicoke where Mayor Rob Ford was allegedly photographed in relation to crack use is seen the morning after the Star published the address. June 6, 2013.

TORONTO, ON - JUNE 6: Mayor Rob Ford's brother, Toronto City councillor Doug Ford arrives at his office and when asked about comment of the house on Windsor Road, he replied, 'don't know what house you're talking about.' The house is where Mayor Rob Ford was photographed with murder victim Anthony Smith and another shooting victim and it is notorious for drug problems, according to people living in the area. Rob Ford is currently embroiled in a scandal after allegations surfaced that he was recorded on a cellphone video in front of this house smoking crack cocaine and making offensive remarks.

guitarchitect said:
I think you can use your head and not just keep coming back to "If I haven't seen it, it didn't happen".

One last time, for all your cognitively impaired souls:

1. I KNOW THERE'S A VIDEO

2. THE VIDEO PROBABLY SHOWS THE MAYOR SMOKING AN ILLEGAL DRUG

3. THE ILLEGAL DRUG IS PROBABLY CRACK COCAINE

4.MORE EVIDENCE SHOULD ALWAYS BE REQUIRED TO END A MAN'S CAREER THAN "PROBABLY"

My last post in this thread until more facts are brought to bare.

Peace to you all my dear friends :)

Last edited:
Er, no. Hearsay would be the reporters saying someone told them they saw a video. And this isn't a court of law, it's not difficult to see by what's happened since the report, and all the picture with Mr. Smith, that something is amiss here.

Going back to my comment awhile back, Liberace won a lawsuit against the National Enquirer when they outed him as gay. Even though absolutely everyone knew he was gay, because come on---Liberace. Just because a court of law might need a sometimes ridiculously high level of proof (as they should), it doesn't mean people can't use common sense and parse evidence on their own without a judge telling them it's okay first.

Like perhaps a photo of the mayor with 2 known drug dealers at a crack house where a long-time friend of Rob Ford lives?

Though if we want career ending evidence, why isn't that he falsified his resume back during the election in 2010 enough? That's normally career ending in most workplaces.

One last time, for all your cognitively impaired souls:

1. I KNOW THERE'S A VIDEO

2. THE VIDEO PROBABLY SHOWS THE MAYOR SMOKING AN ILLEGAL DRUG

3. THE ILLEGAL DRUG IS PROBABLY CRACK COCAINE

My last post in this thread until more facts are brought to bare.

Peace to you all my dear friends :)

Someone missed the memo on netiquette - since when is using red, all caps in large font acceptable in any setting?

AoD

Someone missed the memo on netiquette - since when is using red, all caps in large font acceptable in any setting?

AoD

he also called me cognitively impaired, hit me right in the feels and now I'm sad inside :(

note: this is the guy who "threatened" to ignore people who called him a Rob Ford supporter (someone deleted those comments, no sense looking for it), and then a day or two later said he was a Ford supporter until everything was proven to be real. not sure if he should be lecturing others on cognition.

Last edited:
Wow.

This one is NOT over.

Yeah, this is pretty wild. I bet this is the kind of stuff The Globe and Mail (and star) is sitting on - most news outlets need two independent sources to confirm stuff like this, whereas gawker will go to press with one source. Not sure if that's good or bad but... this is a hell of a story.

When in doubt, shout. Debates are certainly won that way.

AoD

I'm dreading the Chow vs. Ford debates

Chow: The last four years has been a clown show. A complete and utter distraction from the real issues impacting Torontonians from Rexdale to Cabbagetown
Ford: Tell that to your left wing media elite friends. I came here to reduce waste and put more money back in the pockets of taxpayers
Chow: But our city needs a new vision, a sustainable transi...
Ford: This city doesn't need more people with their hands in the cookie jar. We need a mayor who reduces waste and puts more money back into the pockets of taxpayers.
Chow: Yes, but the distract...
Ford: HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR. LEFT WING MEDIA. GET RID OF THE WASTE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back