News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a stat that only 53.9% of registered voters turned out for the election. Of those who turned out, only 47% voted for Ford, meaning that only 24% wanted him. Is that true?
You're better off not going there. In 2006 the turnout was 39%, so by your standard only 22% "wanted" Miller.

TORONTO, ON - JUNE 6: 11:39:28 AM - Toronto Mayor Rob Ford walks into his office on the day that two newspapers identify the house where the picture of the Mayor and murder victim Anthony Smith was taken. The house on 15 Windsor Road is notorious for drug problems, according to people living in the area. Rob Ford is currently embroiled in a scandal after allegations surfaced that he was recorded on a cellphone video in front of this house smoking crack cocaine and making offensive remarks.

i believe the jig is up, Mr. Mayor.

The mayor and his brother, Councillor Doug Ford, have been telling the public for weeks that their administration has saved taxpayers $1 billion. Rob Ford did it again at a public appearance on Wednesday.
But while the Fords are quick to brag about their $1-billion solution, they’re exceedingly reluctant to explain it. As the Star’s Paul Moloney reports, Ford’s claims of big savings baffle even some of his supporters.

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/edit..._his_phantom_1_billion_savings_editorial.html

One last time, for all your cognitively impaired souls:

1. I KNOW THERE'S A VIDEO

2. THE VIDEO PROBABLY SHOWS THE MAYOR SMOKING AN ILLEGAL DRUG

3. THE ILLEGAL DRUG IS PROBABLY CRACK COCAINE

4.MORE EVIDENCE SHOULD ALWAYS BE REQUIRED TO END A MAN'S CAREER THAN "PROBABLY"

My last post in this thread until more facts are brought to bare.

Peace to you all my dear friends :)

So we got rid of the size x fonts, and still got stuck with the red and all caps 20 minutes after the posting. Well done. Is this is lapse in cognition or judgement?

This thread has been so active lately I haven't had the time to read the many postings, this A.M. I was catching up and saw the side by side photos of the Garage. Looked pretty convincing.

I always thought that the location of the infamous video would have been some dingy secret hideout only visited under cover of darkness but it appears that the video was taken in broad daylight on a public street in full view of any passer by. Weird.
Again, the photo taken with the guys was NOT a screen capture from the video. That was a photo. Nobody knows when that photo was taken.

Again, the photo taken with the guys was NOT a screen capture from the video. That was a photo. Nobody knows when that photo was taken.

Gawker's source says it was the same night. If it wasn't, it's worse for Ford, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Gawker says it was taken the night the video was shot

On the night the video was recorded, the source said, Basso's mother was out of town. Ford came over, and "some kids from the neighborhood"—by which the source meant the nearby housing complex at 320 Dixon Rd. where Ford would later tell his staff he believed the video was being stored—were called over to supply the group with crack. At one point, the group—which included Anthony Smith and Muhammad Khattak, who were later shot in March outside a Toronto nightclub—asked Ford for a picture. (I should note here that one of our sources on this story has repeatedly insisted that Smith was not personally involved in the drug trade.)

When Fabio objected to a photograph being taken inside his home, someone suggested they go outside. "Ford ran outside like a schoolgirl to have that picture taken," the source, who was not present but heard about the evening's events later, told Gawker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back