News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerial cartography is widely available. I doubt that TorStar owns a survey plane. TorStar however has a GIS department. Yes, I know GIS very well, as someone who is currently studying GIS.

These leaks from TPS are unusual. And from what we can see, they're not doing anything to stop them. I have a hunch this means that they've gotten everything the need on Ford. The man is going down soon.

When Ford is arrested he'll probably be released on bail. It will be interesting to seeif he continues to campaign. Doug and Rob certainly seem to be setting themselves up for that with the whole "TPS IS OUT TO GET US" mantra.

Another arrest is coming -- as early as tonight. Price? Ford himself? Not sure but I'll be waiting as anxiously as everybody else to find out.

Joe Warmington spoke with Rob Ford a while ago and is tweeting his discussion (seems like Ford is back in town).

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 10m
Mayor Rob Ford said he wasn't aware of the allegations outlined in a leaked Toronto Police document Monday. "I just got in from Texas."

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 7m
"I didn't even know about it," Mayor said of documents alleging friend Sandro Lisi tried to broker a deal to retrieve his stolen cell phone

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 4m
"I don't want to talk about it tonight. I just got here. I just don't really know much about it" -- Mayor Ford on "leaked police document.

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 3m
What Mayor Rob Ford did want to talk about was his Texas trip. "We had a great time." He said the people in Austin were "fantastic."

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 46s
The Ford family went over to Dallas to see the football game. "What a game," he said. "And the stadium was spectacular."

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 46s
"Payton Manning threw four touchdowns and Tony Romo through for 500 yards. It was incredible." Ford said.

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 1m
The bigger story may end up being how were those court documents distributed. They were sent out more like a press release.

FULL STORY now up at: http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/07/rob-ford-mum-on-lisi-pot-for-cellphone-allegations

Last edited:
Maybe it's my wishful thinking that it'll be Ford but it might likely be Lisi's supplier. All I know is that an arrest related to this case is imminent.

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 10m

The bigger story may end up being how were those court documents distributed. They were sent out more like a press release.

Huh, if the TPS sent them out like a press release then they must be really close to laying down the law

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/07/rob-ford-mum-on-lisi-pot-for-cellphone-allegations

When explained to him that a document shows Lisi was being investigated for trying to retrieve a cellphone that a source told the Sun belongs to the mayor, Ford politely said he “didn’t have anything to say tonight.”

Earlier Monday evening, Councillor Doug Ford laughed when contacted about the police document that suggested a friend of the mayor was looking to broker a deal to retrieve the politician’s stolen cellphone for marijuana.

“It’s a joke,” he said.

The mayor’s brother chuckled for 20 seconds or so.

Calling it “politically motivated,” Doug Ford said he’s “getting tired of it.”

Doug Ford said Monday night if there are allegations against the mayor, an outside, impartial police service should be brought in for that. It should also look at how the media got private documents.

For now, he said, he considers this more of the same attacks as his brother has faced for months.

“I don’t even care anymore,” he said. “We will deal with it.

I'm assuming Ron Taverner is one of the police superintendents Doug Ford called about the Cessna. Wouldn't be surprised to see him taking an unplanned early retirement after that little screw-up.

I'm assuming Ron Taverner is one of the police superintendents Doug Ford called about the Cessna. Wouldn't be surprised to see him taking an unplanned early retirement after that little screw-up.

Yep thats how they handle these situations. The officer quietly takes early retirement or moves to another police force so that they do not have to face charges under the police service act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back