News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Snap! A Crackhead and a Coupla Pops!

Snap-Crackhead-CouplaPops.jpg

Attachments

• Snap-Crackhead-CouplaPops.jpg
    Snap-Crackhead-CouplaPops.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 528
CBC reported that police are aware of the third video. Also, kinda funny to see CBC reporting today, as if they had a new revelation, that another staffer was seen meeting with Lisi. Yes, we already knew that since Friday when the ITO was released. It was Tom Beyer.

The CBC reporting on this saga has not been stellar . Other media outlets have actually seen the third video - the CBC apparently hasn't.

Mayor Rob Frod ‏@TOMayorFrod 8m
Can someone tell me if @the_ironsheik is still out there? I need to know if it's safe to leave my office yet. #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/Kbjbf2UGiO

BYbHGEFCMAACuOd.jpg:large

Any update on this?

I did update on it. I'm told he saw it at the councilor's house, and it was exactly as described. I get the impression he works at city hall.

For what it's worth, he also told my coworker that the Vice story is true.

Maybe it's all bullshit (I just don't see that, though), or maybe the councilor doesn't want to leak it and interfere in a ongoing court case, or maybe they don't want it getting back to him/her.

EDIT: It seems the guy just saw the "1st" video that we all know about, btw

Last edited:
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 2m
Mayor Rob Ford's chief of staff locked outside the mayor's office a few minutes ago #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/KIiGjy0SMA
BYbK7P7CEAAac9R.jpg:large

I did update on it. I'm told he saw it at the councilor's house, and it was exactly as described. I get the impression he works at city hall.

For what it's worth, he also told my coworker that the Vice story is true.

Maybe it's all bullshit (I just don't see that, though), or maybe the councilor doesn't want to leak it and interfere in a ongoing court case, or maybe they don't want it getting back to him/her.
I wonder if it's a councillor that is currently on the Police Services Board...

Occam's Razor, folks. Someone transferred the video from the phone to a computer. They used the computer to encrypt it, posted the encrypted file to the cloud and then deleted (but forgot to overwrite) the unencrypted original. Blair even said that they recovered a deleted files. Nobody cracked any encryption.

That said, it's still an amazing coincidence that the video turned up at exactly the right time.

Finally, that screenshot of the supposed drop box is bullshit. They didn't even try to mock it up to look like it was a secure page. That's the kind of shit you're supposed to see on unfuckwithable's blog.

While you're probably right, if the cops found an encrypted file they don't need to crack the code (pun intended) to get in...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_disclosure_law

I don't imagine gang members from Etobicoke are masters of tradecraft... I'm impressed they took the steps that are reported.

someone posted on the 'canadians rallying to unseat stephen harper' group said that blair released the news about the video when he did as a favour for his friend, stephen harper, to take the heat off the senate scandal.
thoughts?

sounds like trolling.

because we all know that androids don't have friends.
;)

So I think between all of the shenanigans surrounding this buffoon i lost track of the videos were talking about.

So vid #1 is THE crack video from May, Vid #2 is? and Vid #3 is?

Also the crowd at NPS what fairly sizable. I plan to go next week come hell or high water. The tourists were having quite the time there I can tell you that. They were interested in the spectacle of it all but generally knew that the city was carrying on and this guy was irrelevant.

I believe Ford has a function downtown tonight (Hard Rock Cafe I think I heard). I'm sure he was just killing time in his office until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back