News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, maybe I'm just nosy but it sounds like a lot of people are enjoying hinting at how horrible it is with no one willing to actually disclose any details. I'm curious how much longer it can stay so vague; and how much longer the first video will remain hidden if it's true that local councillors are having home screenings...

My point exactly and instead of the ooohs and aahhhs and everything if it is so damn disturbing then why are so many people having home screenings of it?

Yeah... I get that. But can't someone speculate? Jesus, if I put a days work in I could connect some dots... I just hate the worldwide media picking up on just our mayor smoking crack. For me, it's not about him smoking crack. It's about the connection to a god damn murder.

Some kid lost his life. Put that on the front page. That's the story.

Since you used the word speculate - I'm just going to come out and say what I've been thinking for the last few months. This is all pure speculation and I have no insider knowledge or anything like that. I'm just trying to make sense of all the puzzle pieces...

--
Siad or Smith records Ford on crack. Smith decides to use the video to blackmail Ford, asks for money or he'll go public with it. Ford enlists Lisi to clean up his mess. Lisi calls in a hit on Smith.

Siad ends up with the only copy of the video, he's spooked because Ford has shown he can be ruthless if they go after him directly, but he still wants a payday out of this. They shop it to Gawker and the Star. Siad's people approach CNN, who directly phone the mayor's office for a comment, forcing Gawker's hand. Story breaks.

Ford enlists Lisi to retrieve and/or destroy Siad's video. Lisi beats up Ford's friends and finds out how to get to Siad, threatens him in some way and forces Siad to delete the video on the computer. But there is an encrypted backup online.

Ford has press conference saying he cannot comment on a video that he has not seen or does not exist (because at this point he thinks it does not exist other than an encrypted copy tucked away in an unknown location). Enlists hacker through Massoudi to retrieve and destroy video.

Traveller happens and the police confiscate the original computer that has the deleted version of the video. Hashimi has already turned himself in and is processed rapidly through the courts and takes a 9 year manslaughter plea deal after originally being charged with 1st degree murder in the Anthony Smith shooting. His accomplice also pleas down to an unusually light sentence. Both cases are referred to as highly unusual in terms of the light sentences and the quick resolutions.

The Vice story, if true, is the first step down the road to prove the links, hinting at the fact that Ford had contact with Hanad Mohamed, the guy who drove the getaway car for Hashimi. The circumstances of Hashimi's plea deal make me wonder if he has already provided the Crown with some information...

This set of scenarios does not, of course, address the separate Ford thread of losing his cell phone and having Lisi try to broker a deal to obtain it, nor does it address videos #2 or #3.

I can't imagine how insanely chaotic Ford's life has been since around January...

Last edited:
What is the unthinkable? And why is this video making rounds; thought it was in police custody? (for lack of a better term)

OK. Time for me to chime in. I'm the ultimate lurker but I just need to postulate this theory because I don't think that I have heard it, and it has been bothering me since the ITO was released last week... Specifically the one about Ford and Lisi in the park drinking and leaving bottles behind.

What if one of the unknown videos contains Rob in a sexual encounter with another male? In a public place.

At the risk of being sued, I will add the disclaimer that I am not privy to any info... Just doing the 'what ifs'... :)

OK. Time for me to chime in. I'm the ultimate lurker but I just need to postulate this theory because I don't think that I have heard it, and it has been bothering me since the ITO was released last week... Specifically the one about Ford and Lisi in the park drinking and leaving bottles behind.

What if one of the unknown videos contains Rob in a sexual encounter with another male? In a public place.

At the risk of being sued, I will add the disclaimer that I am not privy to any info... Just doing the 'what ifs'... :)

He did go into the bathroon with Lisi a while back.

If the third video that is being shopped around to local media is as some speculate a sex tape there is no way that any local media will touch it. A "sex tape" could be one of two things. 1) A video of consensual sex between adults OR 2) non-consensual sex involving either adults or minors. In the first instance it would be a gross violation of privacy to reveal a video that was probably created for the purposes of extortion. In the second case it would be illegal to possess such a video. This may be why the video has not been posted yet.

The problem is none of these (even the underaged - unless seriously so) "shocks", much less being necessarily illegal (save the underaged scenario). The whole "need more room" suggest some kind of orgiastic sexuality, though let me throw another theory out there...beastiality? That would have been utterly illegal (I think) and completely outside of what's considered acceptable.

AoD

Last edited:
If the third video that is being shopped around to local media is as some speculate a sex tape there is no way that any local media will touch it. A "sex tape" could be one of two things. 1) A video of consensual sex between adults OR 2) non-consensual sex involving either adults or minors. In the first instance it would be a gross violation of privacy to reveal a video that was probably created for the purposes of extortion. In the second case it would be illegal to possess such a video. This may be why the video has not been posted yet.

That makes sense. So we are to believe there are 1,2,3 videos out there now. Crack video, then second video Blair mentioned and now a third video as reported by CBC tonight. And it may be video #3 that people have seen or are speculating about? Does that sound right?

I don't have any inside info on this but we already have a direct connection between Rob Ford and a woman with prostitution convictions (the Basso woman). There are also stories about Rob in a strip club, about a private club, about unidentified women being ferried round by Lisi, and rumours that RoFo is well known among the sex workers of the city. So I'm pretty convinced video #2 is an encounter between RoFo and a sex worker. This isn't actually illegal unless she's underage or there are other circumstances, which I'm guessing there are. Drugs, third parties, who knows? We'll find out eventually. It may even be on the wiretaps.

Video #3 I have no idea. It may not even be genuine, or it may be a copy of video #1 or #2 that someone made. Or something else entirely.

I still think the big story is influence peddling and we haven't even scratched the surface of that.

I also think the Vice story is most likely true and that's a whole can of worms that is getting very close to the Anthony Smith story.

Overall my sense is that about 30% of the story has come out publicly so far.

The problem is none of these (even the underaged - unless seriously so) "shocks". The whole "need more room" suggest some kind of orgiastic sexuality, though let me throw another theory out there...beastiality?

AoD

Lordy. I doubt it's that and there's no way it's his wife; we know she almost never appears on camera and how is sex with his wife even controversial?
Anyone keeping a tally of the various theories? The underage one seems the most plausible (I kind of picture an out-of-it Ford getting serviced while off-screen voices laugh it up) but I find it hard to imagine it's anything extremely depraved. All his other issues have been very.....human.

*warning* - Frank discussion below

TJOp:

Well, maybe it is an underage girl involved in an orgy that is borderline unconsensual (you know, the proverbial gang bang) - now that would be rather problematic given the exploitative angle.

AoD

That makes sense. So we are to believe there are 1,2,3 videos out there now. Crack video, then second video Blair mentioned and now a third video as reported by CBC tonight. And it may be video #3 that people have seen or are speculating about? Does that sound right?

Yes that is right. We are talking about three separate videos. We have heard rumblings that the third video is being shopped around. Last night Joe Warmington on his "late-shift" show made passing reference to having a "peek" at it. On the blog of his co-host Ross McLean - a follower asked Ross about Warmington's reference to the video to which the straight-shooting Ross McLean replied "no comment tonight Kevin". Based on this I believe the third video IS real and has been seen by a few people.

Rob Ford would do nothing to protect his staff members. He has never thanked them from standing by him. He treats them horribly. St Patricks Day was not the only time his staff have had to deal with that type of behaviour.

He would not protect anyone of his staff.
You must be part of his staff then to know

Lordy. I doubt it's that and there's no way it's his wife; we know she almost never appears on camera and how is sex with his wife even controversial?
Anyone keeping a tally of the various theories? The underage one seems the most plausible (I kind of picture an out-of-it Ford getting serviced while off-screen voices laugh it up) but I find it hard to imagine it's anything extremely depraved. All his other issues have been very.....human.

I doubt it's anything underage, if it was, the police and CAS would have already moved...they would not want to be seen to be waiting around for more evidence in such a situation...

I don't have any inside info on this but we already have a direct connection between Rob Ford and a woman with prostitution convictions (the Basso woman). There are also stories about Rob in a strip club, about a private club, about unidentified women being ferried round by Lisi, and rumours that RoFo is well known among the sex workers of the city. So I'm pretty convinced video #2 is an encounter between RoFo and a sex worker. This isn't actually illegal unless she's underage or there are other circumstances, which I'm guessing there are. Drugs, third parties, who knows? We'll find out eventually. It may even be on the wiretaps.

Video #3 I have no idea. It may not even be genuine, or it may be a copy of video #1 or #2 that someone made. Or something else entirely.

I still think the big story is influence peddling and we haven't even scratched the surface of that.

I also think the Vice story is most likely true and that's a whole can of worms that is getting very close to the Anthony Smith story.

Overall my sense is that about 30% of the story has come out publicly so far.

I have felt that from the start. Because given everything that is out there from the ITO, the charges against Lisi are really, really minimal considering all the manpower and cost for some minor drug charges and extortion (which sounds really serious but in reality one charge alone is nothing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back