News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's not a bulletproof source, but they've been right before. I think it could be unbelievable, if you use your imagination.

EDIT: don't use your imagination. *shudder*

Kinda why I needed to know. I was starting to trip on all the possibilities and freak myself out a little.

I can't find a link but didn't Ford say something along the lines of "I have an idea of what's on the tape and it ain't pretty"? Or did I imagine that?

The original tweet from Johnson says "he's going to need a bigger basement," which is clearly a reference to the line from Jaws, "we're going to need a bigger boat." I don't think I'm going out on a limb to say that, in keeping with all the conjecture posted here tonight, I think we can all agree that the most likely explanation involves sex with an underage shark.

Rob Ford jumped the shark - literally.

He did seem a little too excited at the aquarium...

I can't find a link but didn't Ford say something along the lines of "I have an idea of what's on the tape and it ain't pretty"? Or did I imagine that?

I think he said "It probably isn't pretty" IIRC. It was during the Crack Confession and it was about Video #1.

Perhaps the video features Ford and his buddies playing pool in a tiny room with their cues hitting the walls when they shoot. Hence the "he's going to need a bigger basement" comment.

Perhaps the video features Ford and his buddies playing pool in a tiny room with their cues hitting the walls when they shoot. Hence the "he's going to need a bigger basement" comment.

Something like this?

[video=youtube;5iG0zcR045U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iG0zcR045U[/video]

I should also add that I heard and posted here about the sex angle before other sources came out talking about it. I like those odds.

The upside of all of this -- if any of these postulations is true then both Ford bros go down (Doug, by mere association, doesn't stand the slightest chance now with provincial Tories).

Didn't someone earlier speculate about when the video(s) were taken based on Rob's bunnyhug?

The National Post ran a picture of Rob running around Scarlet Heights during the day of Sunday, January 21st. The pants might be different (they probably got wet with that snow) but his bunnyhug and white shirt match the infamous photo. He mentions in the article that he was leaving to go watch the NFL playoffs, which I think started at 3.30 that day? Sunset was 5.15 and the weather alternated between cloudy and clear (sunlight was coming in the windows according to Gawker and the Star). I can see a man of his appetites deciding to go 'round his good friend's Fabio's place to party a little before the game begins. And after all that virtuous running he decided to reward himself a little.

I just hope the girl/woman in the third video (if it exists) was there willingly and came with the dealers. I just have a soft spot for Jasmine (who is probably around 25 with Elena being 51) and don't want her mixed up in something she didn't want to do.

I should also add that I heard and posted here about the sex angle before other sources came out talking about it. I like those odds.

I have been following this and think yours is the most plausible... but there's still one glaring whole: if it does involve sex with a minor, most would refuse to watch it and those who had wouldn't admit as it adds illegality on top of the element of disgust.

EDIT: Especially with the rumours of it going around TPS and the councillors. Anyone in their right mind knows how incredibly illegal it is to show or trade underage sex tapes, even if she's seventeen, or if the other theory is correct and it's the high school boys with an of-age hooker. Now that I think about it, it's gotta be something else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back