News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been lurking for some time and decided to chime in.

Could be that the Woman was Jaclyn Dawes. She is 35 but looks somewhat young. More importantly she has been missing since Feb.9 and her last known whereabouts was 51 Benway Drive in Toronto, a place listed as having been surveilled by police in the ITO. And a place where Lisi's red mustang was reported to have been parked:

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/pdfs/25667.pdf

This would definitely add a twist to the story.
Yes. She has been mentioned before, many pages back. People are sensitive to the fact that she is still missing, and not part of the RF crowd.
She is a physio therapist and could have possibly been helping the guy with the limp (can't remember his name.)

Actually, given the "what could it be?!?" speculative tone of the last few pages, it's interesting if understandable that *this* possibility hasn't been raised, but I'll betcha it's surely been on the minds of *some* people reading said last few pages, esp. given keywords like "underaged", so why not verbalize it at this point...

...could it involve his daughter?!?

I wouldn't have verbalized it otherwise; but considering the craziness of everything at this point, it's less implausible than one might think. Okay, still *pretty* implausible; but the guy and his family is such a dumpster of pathologies, nothing's surprising anymore.

(And conversely, who knows what might have happened to Rob Ford in *his* youth; I can imagine him, back in the drug-and-Penthouse-Forum-inflected 70s and within that family of his, participating in doctor-playing sessions w/his big sis--that is, Ford himself as a young "casual" abuse victim, which could plausibly lead to dangerous "acting out" today. And before you call that "crazy", I'm aware of similar patterns within the more twisted elements of my own broad family, including a junkie-cousin marriage, among other things.)

I don't have any inside info on this but we already have a direct connection between Rob Ford and a woman with prostitution convictions (the Basso woman).

I've always thought that Renata Ford bears some resemblance to Elena Basso. It's possible the woman in the "sex tape" may be Basso herself. Perhaps she's been Ford's crack mistress of sorts. Apparently they're old friends and it might explain why he was paying the utility bills. It's also possible she's a prostitute. At any rate, their resemblance might explain why some sources are saying it's his wife in the footage.

In a darkened room, I imagine these two women might appear to be identical:

186563934-renatta-ford-toronto-mayor-rob-fords-wife-gettyimages.jpg

170033029-woman-identified-by-friends-and-neighbours-gettyimages.jpg

186563935-renatta-ford-toronto-mayor-rob-fords-wife-gettyimages.jpg

170045840-woman-identified-earlier-by-neighbours-as-gettyimages.jpg

Last edited:
So instead of reacting rationally and going to the police when they are blackmailed, the Ford bros attempt to get the video. It OK though, they have been blackmailed before. They're thugs, so they act like thugs and hire hackers and use threats of violence through Lisi and maybe others, hence the extortion charge. Puts the vice story in perspective. Kinda all coming together, but I don't think it's all as sinister as we think.

I think its more sinister than we think - and Rob Ford can't leave because he is trying to keep a lid on all of the bad shit going on. Him staying defies logic - this might explain why. Too many skeletons...

Last edited:
On a more symbolically interesting note: in case anything *really* spectacular breaks tomorrow, it also happens to be the birthday of none other than Nathan Phillips.

Actually, given the "what could it be?!?" speculative tone of the last few pages, it's interesting if understandable that *this* possibility hasn't been raised, but I'll betcha it's surely been on the minds of *some* people reading said last few pages, esp. given keywords like "underaged", so why not verbalize it at this point...

...could it involve his daughter?!?

I wouldn't have verbalized it otherwise; but considering the craziness of everything at this point, it's less implausible than one might think. Okay, still *pretty* implausible; but the guy and his family is such a dumpster of pathologies, nothing's surprising anymore.

(And conversely, who knows what might have happened to Rob Ford in *his* youth; I can imagine him, back in the drug-and-Penthouse-Forum-inflected 70s and within that family of his, participating in doctor-playing sessions w/his big sis--that is, Ford himself as a young "casual" abuse victim, which could plausibly lead to dangerous "acting out" today. And before you call that "crazy", I'm aware of similar patterns within the more twisted elements of my own broad family, including a junkie-cousin marriage, among other things.)

Anyone who works with children is required by law to call CPS if they even think something like that has happened.
If the cops had that video RF wouldn't still be a free man.

Him staying defies logic - this might explain why. Too many skeletons...

I suppose this could be true, yes. But keep in mind we're talking about ROB FORD. Everyone has said from day one he would be in it till the bitter end.

Then again, maybe everyone knows something their not talking about.

I think what also needs to be considered is the fact that because there is a potential murder involved, the TPS could have held off on pursuing criminal acts regardless of what was on the tape to try to secure the more serious conviction. They would really only have one shot at the mayor.

Yes. She has been mentioned before, many pages back. People are sensitive to the fact that she is still missing, and not part of the RF crowd.
She is a physio therapist and could have possibly been helping the guy with the limp (can't remember his name.)
I seem to recall seeing in the news a few weeks back a document related to Sandro Lisi and in this particular document was a description of Lisi, some of it was censored but I do remember it saying something about him undergoing some sort of physical therapy twice a week or something like that. Does that ring a bell for anyone else? I wish I could remember what this document was.
edit: here it is:
sandro-lisi-city-endorsement-mayor.jpg
It states he received physiotherapy.
This woman was a physiotherapist. She was last seen at or around the same address that Lisi was known to frequent. He was receiving physiotherapy two to four times a week. Could be something there. Could be nothing.

Last edited:
I seem to recall seeing in the news a few weeks back a document related to Sandro Lisi and in this particular document was a description of Lisi, some of it was censored but I do remember it saying something about him undergoing some sort of physical therapy twice a week or something like that. Does that ring a bell for anyone else? I wish I could remember what this document was.

He went to anger management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back