News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is a hacker taking screenshots with a phone?

... and why is the website in question just copies of pig-shit-balls which, as was posted earlier, is more or less a JPG version of a rick-roll.

http://goonies.bugs3.com/Locked/

EDIT: And for what it's worth? I don't buy Ford's excuse about leaving today. Honestly. Earlier he said "Oh, it's a bit of a family issue" - then later on, "A very serious family issue". Since when do we know him to be an honest truth-teller who would never blow things out of proportion to get out of a jam?

Last edited:
ManuvSteele:

I'm probably just taking the bait, but...

There are a lot of frustrated, exhausted people on this thread who just want answers and a sense that at least closure is approaching. You're here yukking it up, dangling information while saying precisely nothing. If you aren't trolling and give a shit at all, would you just consider staying out of the thread until you CAN share whatever info you have?

If you don't want to read ManuvSteeles comments just block him. I for one am happy he signed up and is sharing what he can with us. If you have read his comments he has shared significant information already. I am sure that most other members of this forum feel the same way.

ManuvSteele:

I'm probably just taking the bait, but...

There are a lot of frustrated, exhausted people on this thread who just want answers and a sense that at least closure is approaching. You're here yukking it up, dangling information while saying precisely nothing. If you aren't trolling and give a shit at all, would you just consider staying out of the thread until you CAN share whatever info you have?

Agreed - even though you may be really interested in what he has to say, what he is doing is still blatant attention whoring. It's not like the info that he claims to have isn't going to come out anyway.

not getting pig-shit-balls reference. when I go to that link now I see the directory that was there before, but no longer pass protected & with the gfp files gone now

not getting pig-shit-balls reference. when I go to that link now I see the directory that was there before, but no longer pass protected & with the gfp files gone now

i went to that URL and when I click on the .jpg, i also saw the image of a pig shitting on it's own, enlarged testicles.

Thanks, internet.

the files there now do not apear to be the same ones that were there before if you compre to my first screenshot. I don't know what's up with that

EDIT: And for what it's worth? I don't buy Ford's excuse about leaving today. Honestly. Earlier he said "Oh, it's a bit of a family issue" - then later on, "A very serious family issue". Since when do we know him to be an honest truth-teller who would never blow things out of proportion to get out of a jam?
There was an announcement yesterday that he wouldn't be in today for personal reasons; so quite possibly he was indeed taking Mama for an appointment -- I regularly took time off to take my mother to chemo. Given that he's prone to hyperbole, he probably did elevate it to "serious" even though it was a scheduled appointment.

oh damn.. I see that now. the site was down for past month, maybe someone registered it after article came out & uploaded these

Peepers -- what 'info' has he given besides saying he's not over-weight and providing a jpg of a pig shitting on itself? I'm not following why anyone is interested in manuvsteele? Particularly when he comes in three times throughout the day to let every one know he's too busy to give details but rest assured he will answer questions and give details. Then the answer to those questions is "can't say right now' ''too specific lol'?

What am I missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back