News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peepers -- what 'info' has he given besides saying he's not over-weight and providing a jpg of a pig shitting on itself? I'm not following why anyone is interested in manuvsteele? Particularly when he comes in three times throughout the day to let every one know he's too busy to give details but rest assured he will answer questions and give details. Then the answer to those questions is "can't say right now' ''too specific lol'?

What am I missing here?

im in the exact same boat. im trying to figure out why anyone is paying attention, but i don't get. there's nothing there.

Peepers -- what 'info' has he given besides saying he's not over-weight and providing a jpg of a pig shitting on itself? I'm not following why anyone is interested in manuvsteele? Particularly when he comes in three times throughout the day to let every one know he's too busy to give details but rest assured he will answer questions and give details. Then the answer to those questions is "can't say right now' ''too specific lol'?

What am I missing here?
Hi is a distraction, nothing more.

@StrashinCBC

Organized crime tried to buy Ford 'crack' video, says man who tried to broker sale. Details tonight on CBC's fifth estate #cbcfifth

Alright ManuvSteele, I'll bite:

I would like some clarity on this: are you actually a Ford supporter, someone who did not believe the video existed (which would be weird if you were hired to get rid of it), or have you created some sort of character on twitter? If I'm wrong about you, I'm sorry, maybe you're just really good at pretending to be something you're not.

Well, I'm betting I can guess what the Star's story they were working on for the big Saturday paper is going to be.

What am I missing here?

DS confirmed my suspicion that his sudden trip out of Toronto on Porter was connected to the crack video story. We just have to wait for more details in the meantime I find his comments to be very intriguing. Obviously he is giving us clues. If your not interested just block him.

What am I missing here?

Seriously! What has he shared that seems definitive? Somebody enlighten me.

Peepers is saying I should just block him, and fair enough, but my point is it's not about just me---the frustration a lot of people reading probably feel that he can't or won't just come out with it far outweighs the value of what little he's actually confirming (again: anything?). And he seems to find the frustration funny.

IMG_20130808_202313.jpg
IMG_20130808_202254.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130808_202313.jpg
    IMG_20130808_202313.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 614
  • IMG_20130808_202254.jpg
    IMG_20130808_202254.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 634
the files there now do not apear to be the same ones that were there before if you compre to my first screenshot. I don't know what's up with that

Yeah, some are gone but others are there. It's for this reason that I'm not buying much, if anything, of what you're saying or have said (along with your history). It's pretty easy to come in here and troll the more gullible forum members so have fun I guess?

Looks like City just scooped the hell out of the Fifth Estate on the video broker. John Lancaster must be pissed!

Seriously! What has he shared that seems definitive? Somebody enlighten me.

Peepers is saying I should just block him, and fair enough, but my point is it's not about just me---the frustration a lot of people reading probably feel that he can't or won't just come out with it far outweighs the value of what little he's actually confirming (again: anything?). And he seems to find the frustration funny.

Supes...why don't you just not engage? Those who want to know what you know can find out on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back