News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say someone is definitively a troll, but if one claims to be in the know, one would have to deliver. Dangling pieces of non-definitive "evidence" doesn't cut it on the credibility front and overparticipation on such a basis makes one question the motivations behind the actions. Just saying.

AoD

Disturbing - and you know what, at risk of being discriminatory, I think he is trying to appeal to the God squad, unpriviledged and marginalized population - one MSM will have great difficulty attacking if it coalesces around him.

AoD

The God squad? What is the with the assumption that people who believe in God are dumb and easily misled? Albert Einstein believed in God -- and he is arguably the most intelligent person that ever existed.

That's kind of the easiest thing to fake, ever. I should have called it the first time but it's pretty simple to do it with the most rudimentary of HTML abilities.
But don't worry about it man, you don't have to prove yourself to me or any of the other doubters. Play your game but maybe keep it to Twitter so that you don't shit up our forum.

The God squad? What is the with the assumption that people who believe in God are dumb and easily misled? Albert Einstein believed in God -- and he is arguably the most intelligent person that ever existed.

Just for the record, this is debatable.

Einstein mentioned "God" but also mentioned his interpretation which differed significantly from what is though as "God" in a standard religious context. His quotes get cherrypicked as an example of belief, but I think the actual picture is much more complex and more properly represented a form of connectivist agnosticism.

Someone changed the site, I have also posted screenshots of emails tho too, and Vice article says 2 videos.. way before police said that

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

- Albert Einstein

First of all, the so call God Squad I am referring to isn't a general belief in God, but a particular subset of individuals who are willing to suspend critical faculties to the point of fanaticism. Second, Einstein's belief in God is quite nuanced - it is more of an abstraction than a personal, interventionist and judgemental God that is more in common with mainstream religions.

AoD

guitarchitect and others, we've heard what you're saying. Now just block him and butt out please.

Uh, says the new guy?

You weren't around for this but we've had similar problems before with members who felt they could come in and dump all over the place with the excuse of "Just block me if you don't like me!"

Sorry, but we actually try to cultivate a constructive community here - and it's in no one's interest to be all dickish about it and say "Just block me, I can do what I want! If I want to shit everywhere I can do it!" You can either be a decent member of the community, or you can be a complete shit-head. And yes, inevitable people will block you if you're the latter - but it's pretty fucking lame to have that attitude. And it's lame for others to enable those with it.

This thread isn't here for people to swoop in and post little to no-content posts to drive up the page-count. It's for actual constructive discussion. ManuvSteele clearly operates better at a twitter level of discourse, so I think he should keep the discussion there. And if you're so curious to know more, go start a twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back