News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Doug is clean as a whistle. It's all business for him. As far as I know, he doesn't even drink. It's somebody else, and I suspect I know who it may be. I have to reserve my comment because I know that unlike the Fords, this person will sue.

Is he on the same side of the political spectrum as the Fords?

No, Doug is clean as a whistle. It's all business for him. As far as I know, he doesn't even drink. It's somebody else, and I suspect I know who it may be. I have to reserve my comment because I know that unlike the Fords, this person will sue.

Brian Burke!?! ;) kidding of course.

So the people who were selling these videos didn't think the second had a monetary value? It's not all that damning, the second video? Why did Chief Blair even mention it?

It still stands that -- rumour though it may be -- the second video *might* be the sex tape. It wouldn't have a very large monetary value because taking it, filming a sex act -- might constitute a crime -- especially if it depicts prostitution, underage girls etc. Hard to sell that. However it would be good for protection... Against the Fords.

I'm now convinced that the sex tape angle is a rumour that spread because people in a position to know made a guess and everybody else ran with it. I don't think that the second video is of Ford. The chief mentioned it because it is relevant to Lisi's extortion charge. If Lisi is indeed supplying to these other clients, he may have attempted to recover other files too.

I'm now convinced that the sex tape angle is a rumour that spread because people in a position to know made a guess and everybody else ran with it. I don't think that the second video is of Ford. The chief mentioned it because it is relevant to Lisi's extortion charge. If Lisi is indeed supplying to these other clients, he may have attempted to recover other files too.

If that were true wouldn't he have been charged with multiple counts of extortion?

Who else would go to Windsor Rd. with Ford? I think Ford started going to Basso's when his drinking escalated and his wife told him to party elsewhere. I can't imagine who would risk going there with Ford, unless the 2nd video was taken at another location.

MM- The media has recently been alluding to certain things without actually making any arguments, for example by mentioning the murders in the last paragraph of an article, or DiManno's "lying down" phrase hinting at a sex tape. Have you noticed any recent esoteric writing pointing to the identity you are unable to divulge?

Perhaps MM could at least offer a hint in reference to the mention, in the initial Gawker article that the Dixon crew also serviced A-list Torontonians including "Ford's longtime friend, people on his staff, his brother, a prominent hockey analyst, and more."

Someone that fits in there?

Also, for pure comedy, I'd forgotten that Hotmail LLB wrote a letter to Gawker when they ran the initial story. It's borderline illiterate but it's even funnier now that we know more so I thought I'd post it, for old times sake:
Greetings;I am a lawyer,and have been contacted by Mayor Ford's office in reference to your indicating you will post a photo of Mayor Ford smoking crack cocaine. Mayor Ford denies such took place,and if such posting occurs,it is false and defamatory,and you will be held legally accountable.In reference to the photo,you wish to publish, Mayor Ford has his photo taken daily,sometimes with others.

If the person you mention is now deceased,it is sad,regardless of his alleged background.

Please govern yourself accordingly.

Dennis Morris.

^thanks for reminding me of that. It's always a bad sign for a lawyer when your correspondence leads people to ask whether you really are a lawyer.

Really? Applying Ford nation shaming because I think their provoctative title declaring half the human race obsolete is sexist?
We need 'smartie pants people' to focus their discussions more on how to build consensus within a very diverse population; on how to bring people together, not create more distrust and antagonism.
We have enough blind antagonism and dualistic thinking within this current municipal mess.

You should read the following article, by Jennifer Wells, where she raises a number of excellent points.

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2013/11/08/munk_debates_will_any_men_be_on_hand.html

I am a man, and I am not particularly offended by the fact such a debate is occurring. Better to discuss something (anything) rather than sweep it under the rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back