News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't know that that is the "end." After Ford's warning, the person with the iPhone stops filming. Ford puffs some more... 10 minutes pass.... the guy turns it on again. It can still be from the same day.

Exactly. I don't know why everyone's so confused. It could also be the same scene recorded from someone else's phone.

It should also be noted that during Blair's press conference, he said that "several video files have been recovered" but that only "two of these are relevant to the investigation." Those other videos may still contain Ford (or someone else) doing anything and everything, but those videos were deemed to be irrelevant to the Lissi charge. Maybe there is a rumoured RF sex tape out there, but it was never shopped around or mentioned to anyone because its owners knew the crack videos would have much more impact.

http://o.canada.com/technology/mayor-rob-frod-true-identity/

TOMayorFrod reveals himself. Awesome piece, everyone should read.

I wonder if Ford knew what "Frod" was going to write when he and Doug posed for the pictures :)

Ford is a despicable ogre, grossly unsuited for his position regardless of substance abuse issues, who is dragging the entire city into this maelstrom. The man does not want our help and sneers at any attempt to offer it.
This loathsome creature displays little empathy for others based on his statements about cyclists, transsexuals, journalists, downtowners, crack users — anyone, in fact, who is not one of his hate-filled enablers.

A very brief twitter exchange I just had with Jennifer Pagliaro:

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏
@jpags
There was some confusion but after clarifying with Crown: The full video, which includes the alleged crack portion, is 90 seconds.

Queen Bathurst
‏@QueenBathurst1
@jpags Does this mean the video the Star saw in May is the full video and the second is a shorter version of that?

Jennifer Pagliaro
‏@jpags
@QueenBathurst1 That's not clear since the two reporters who saw the video have not been able to compare with what police have.

Queen Bathurst
@QueenBathurst1
@jpags Meaning these could have nothing to do with the video the Star saw? Because that one was 90 seconds long, correct?

Jennifer Pagliaro
‏@jpags
@QueenBathurst1 As far as we have been told, this video contains what our reporters saw and wrote about and the mayor appears on it.

https://twitter.com/jpags/status/400371740238684160

So it sounds to me like she can't confirm 100% it's the same video but that it appears like it's the same and in that case there's no new stuff to come out - the Star saw the long version and the short version is just less of the same thing.

CP24 will be streaming it too

When it comes to Twitter at least, JG spends a little too much time acting like a kid on sugar rush, IMO. He's a talented guy, to be sure, but his gleeful schandenford is wearing thin for this old fart. I wish he'd grow up sometimes. Perhaps the judge's reaction was that of person who watched a video of a high-ranking public official smoking crack but needed to be professionally discreet about it.

When it comes to Twitter at least, JG spends a little too much time acting like a kid on sugar rush, IMO. He's a talented guy, to be sure, but his gleeful schandenford is wearing thin for this old fart. I wish he'd grow up sometimes. Perhaps the judge's reaction was that of person who watched a video of a high-ranking public official smoking crack but needed to be professionally discreet about it.

Yeah, Goldsbie is a very smart and informed guy but he has none of the ability real journalists do to take a step back and appear unbiased. I confess I agree with about everything he's ever said about Ford and he holds his own in those National Post discussions but I also think he'd have far less fun covering City Hall if he wasn't so personally invested....that's a good thing and also not as good.

Oh, my lord. The look on concern on Rob's face. He looks like he's about to break into tears at any moment. He just cares that much about the Philippines.

He's asked what changes he's making and he starts talking about his charity efforts??

You sound shocked by that - did you really expect any earth shattering revelations from him?

The smug look is back on Ford's face, he thinks people lining up for the freak show is a show of support. The councillors better make him squirm tomorrow, and pass the motion or it's pitch fork time.

This just in from Mark Towhey, still shilling for Ford:

Mark Towhey ‏@towhey 8m
Smart councillors will not ask Ford questions at #TOCouncil. It will only solidify his hardcore support. http://www.towhey.com/?p=214 #TOPoli
Reply Retweet Favourite More Expand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back