News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like those photos were taken in Keswick. Etobicoke is such an odd place.

Sadly, my first reaction was 'Kaption Kontest!' And, yeah, if only he were the Reeve Of Keswick. Frankly, he'd be happier. As would we all.

BZO1HL4CYAAubRI.jpg

The image obviously looks Photoshopped; the skewing is wrong.

4963314267_223eb2c400_o_zpsfe97b84d.jpg~original

You know you are in Ford Nation if you see a curbside mailbox within Toronto's boundaries.

I am curious to know if Rick Mercer's Newfie accent is "neutralized."

They didn't win a decision to unseal anything, they overturned a provincial court order that they would remain sealed. Arguments still need to be made to determine what, if anything, gets released.

Good point. I jumped the gun. But I get the feeling from the tone of the headline, and the fact the Judge is the same who ruled in favour of greater media access in the Project Brazen 2 releases, it will play out like this.

How does he win? He tackles some of his weight at the gym, losing say 20-30 pounds. His enablers sneak him booze and weed which he relegates to his basement in the wee hours of the morning.

[video=youtube;S4sdIWPuNec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4sdIWPuNec[/video]

Nothing wrong with weed. I hear Harper is going to "visit China" on pot just before the next election due to Justin Trudeau killing him in the polls.

Well, if he's reelected, I may just have to take advantage of the EU citizenship I'm entitled to.

Move to New Brunswick. The fracking fool's gold rush is about to end, plus, I have FTTD in a town of 18K people. If you work online, go visit gnb.ca and learn more.

We need to keep shaming him until he leaves.

Shame only works when the recipient respects the source.

I'm invoking the Godwin Exception here to explain.

Nazis felt Jews were subhuman, and so they felt no problem with Auschwitz.

The Allies and Nuremberg enforced morality in his case. I really hope we don't get to that.

Very lame cold-open on SNL.
Much of SNL has been lame this century.

Not the point really ... the point is that Ford has now succeeded in making Toronto an international joke. So thanks to all the fuckwits who thought voting for him was a good idea.

Then again, she is a lot dumber than they are too.

But I have a feeling you are wrong...unless her involvement turns out to be more than it is, she's going to be forgotten very soon. She's nothing more than a flavour of the week with a cameo appearance on the Rob Ford Show.

Naif caught in the crossfire, perhaps...but "dumber" seems demeaning in Alana's case

If you *really* want the Fordworld "dumb broad" archetypes par excellence, look at Darylle Donley and Connie Harrison, the deputants at the Ontario Press Council hearings vs the Star + Globe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back