News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
End game in a perfect universe is Gomer Pile in the can smoking the Drill Sargent (played by Doug) then eating the rifle. [fade up][gun shot] Fade to black.
We do not live in a perfect universe.

No we don't. If we did, I'd understand your reference....also I would have shaved today.

I like the picture you painted though. :)

(Wow, this may make me morally bankrupt)

Full Metal Jacket, I think. Very good film. Please correct me if I'm wrong. [No need for that, thanks sno man.]

That's not to say I endorse that kind of outcome. My fantasy, expressed a zillion pages back, is that Doug and Rob get to live out the next few decades in poverty, humiliation, and constant irritation in high-rises in parts of town with bad TTC service. Really, I'd love to see this headline in 2038: 25 Years Later, Life is Still Shitty for Rob and Doug Ford.

Last edited:

What jumped out at me is the fact that Michael Thompson spent 12 days in Rio "negotiating" this symbolic "friendship" arrangement which would have been worth as much as the paper it was written on. It seems Thompson loves to go on these taxpayer funded junkets. He went with the Mayor to Austin and Chicago as well as the municipal conference in Vancouver. Thompson and Kelly should get along well together. They both seem to like living it up on the taxpayers dime! There was a time I thought Thompson would be a good alternative to Ford. Not any more!

Councillor Michael Thompson travelled to Rio in October, spending 12 days pursuing a “friendship” arrangement with the city that could open up economic channels between the two municipalities.
“I was told this morning that the mayor of Rio has indicated that he has no interest in pursuing any type of relationship with the City of Toronto, given its current situation with the mayor of Toronto,” Thompson said Friday.

What jumped out at me is the fact that Michael Thompson spent 12 days in Rio "negotiating" this symbolic "friendship" arrangement which would have been worth as much as the paper it was written on. It seems Thompson loves to go on these taxpayer funded junkets. He went with the Mayor to Austin and Chicago as well as the municipal conference in Vancouver. Thompson and Kelly should get along well together. They both seem to like living it up on the taxpayers dime! There was a time I thought Thompson would be a good alternative to Ford. Not any more!

Um....I'm not sure of how you build relationships but I find that talking to people in person works wonders.
What do I know though...I've been single for two years (though by choice).

I would also like to take this time to point out that....wait for it....politicians are taxpayers as well! Oh, what!

According to my math, most of them pay more in taxes than I do. "Taxpayer-funded junket"? I submit to you the partially politician-funded junket.

I think the worse the police look for not arresting Ford, the closer we are to it actually happening. By a certain point they'll have to arrest him just for damage control.

There sure as s**t better be something bigger down the pipelines soon, or the police deserve a media investigation of their own.

Um, so what was Ford's trip to Austin then?

There sure as s**t better be something bigger down the pipelines soon, or the police deserve a media investigation of their own.

No arrest by Christmas and I'm waging a personal letter writing war demanding accountability from TPS from city council.

Considering that municipalities don't run espionage, I'd have to say that has nothing to do with.

Ummm. The Brazilian feds are pissed. They tap Rio on the shoulder - don't play nice with TO, or else you get no federal funding for whatever thing you want in the city.

The municipality doesn't have to spy, they're just a pawn in international politics.

If 'Peepers' is not, in fact, Joe Warmington, then I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that he's a bot of some sort.

After all, each and every one of his posts follow the same script:

blah blah blah TAXPAYERS ... yada yada yada JUNKET ON THE TAXPAYER'S DIME ... blah blah blah UNELECTED GAS PLANTS!

I can't be the only one hoping that he replaced it with near pure C[SUB]2[/SUB]H[SUB]6[/SUB]O (more commonly known as ethanol or dimethylether). It's a quick way to rid ourselves of this menace permanently. :cool:

Ethanol and dimethylether are two completely different substances. Same chemical formula, totally different structures and properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back